Skin help....

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in the area? I wanted to talk to someone either about microdermabrasion or maybe a glycolic peel. I have large pores and all the over-the-counter stuff is just not cutting it anymore.

J

jp2854

I used dr. triana he is in prfedrick or he has an office in leonardtown or you can use his partner too I can't remember his name right now. I know people who go to his partner and really like him a lot.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Anne Verghesie (sp) in Leonardtown. 301-475-8091 Very thorough in checking skin. I've had her remove a few warts,and some pre cancerous spots. :yay:

StanleyRugg

Aint this timely. I am needin a good skin doctor. I have these things call skin tags. They don't hurt but Momma says thay are unsightly cause in the summer I don't wear a shirt much. They don't bother me but our cat Cookie just had kittens and Momma Rugg lets me keep them in my room in the trailer. I was sleepin the other mornin and them kittens got to crawlin on my bed and when they saw them skin tags they thought they was nipples and tried to nurse. I was dead asleep cause I was in the inventin hut half the night workin on a garage door opener. Momma come to get laundry outa my hamper and saw them 6 kittens tryin to nurse on them skin tags and let out a shriek and fainted dead away. When she come too she said them skin tags gotta go.

Well Momma tried to burn them off with a solderin iron from my inventin hurt but that near sent me through the roof cause it hurt. So now I need a skin doctor.

StanleyRugg

mingiz said:
Anne Verghesie (sp) in Leonardtown. 301-475-8091 Very thorough in checking skin. I've had her remove a few warts,and some pre cancerous spots. :yay:
Does this doctor do skin tags?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
GeezLouise said:
Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in the area? I wanted to talk to someone either about microdermabrasion or maybe a glycolic peel. I have large pores and all the over-the-counter stuff is just not cutting it anymore.

Where are you located? You really don't need a dermatologist. A licensed esthetician can do what you're looking for.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
cattitude said:
Where are you located? You really don't need a dermatologist. A licensed esthetician can do what you're looking for.

Do you know of any reputable ones in the area?

Joewsesnica

Joewsesnica
GeezLouise said:

Dr. Saini
22335 Exploration Dr.
Lexington Park, MD 20653

(301) 863-7310

This is who I went to. I never actually saw the Dr. I saw the nurse practitioner or I don't really remember who she was, but she was sooooo nice. I recommend them to anyone, I have NO complaints at all!!!!

bmd1011

Joewsesnica said:
Dr. Saini
22335 Exploration Dr.
Lexington Park, MD 20653

(301) 863-7310

This is who I went to. I never actually saw the Dr. I saw the nurse practitioner or I don't really remember who she was, but she was sooooo nice. I recommend them to anyone, I have NO complaints at all!!!!

Agree... I'm actually going to the nurse practitioner now. Very, Very Nice lady!