Looking for stationary bike

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I'm having ACL/meniscus surgery next week and would like to find a used stationary bike for recovery. Anyone have one they're not using?
Thanks!

oldman

Lobster Land
happyappygirl said:
I'm having ACL/meniscus surgery next week and would like to find a used stationary bike for recovery. Anyone have one they're not using?
Thanks!

Don't get mad at me, but my landlord has one. It's been stationary in the back yard for at least 5 years now. Wish you luck and hope all works out super for you.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I have one just like that :lol: Doc doesn't want want me riding outside because there is a period of time when the new ACL is very weak, while it is rebuilding, and there is so much laxity, people fall again, popping the graft out, and riding outside isn't a good idea.
Thanks for the well wishes anyway. It's a stressful time, i won't be back in the saddle for quite a while. :frown: Lucky for the horses huh?

bluemac

happyappygirl you can try this site. www.freecycle.org
I got my stationery bike from there. Everything is free. Just put a post up and see if you get any replies.
Hope you can find something.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i've been looking for one in the classifieds, and haven't seen one advertised, but certainly could have missed one.

I'm subscribed to the Brandywine freecycler, and posted something there yesterday. is the one you posted different?