Hair color/developer quick ??

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I recall that I'm supposed to use a liquid color/creme developer or creme color/liquid developer, right?

Hypothetically, if I accidentally bought the creme color and creme developer, what's the big deal? I gather it'd be more goopie but would the end result be different? :confused:

I really, really don't want to run out right now to exchange it if the only difference is consistency. :ohwell:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It'll be fine. I use creme/creme some times. I always us a creme developer, sometimes a cream color. It all comes out the same in the wash.

crabcake

elaine said:
It'll be fine. I use creme/creme some times. I always us a creme developer, sometimes a cream color. It all comes out the same in the wash.

Thanks. :yay: I went looking for where Kwillia had posted something about this before and couldn't find it at first, then found it after posting.

I'm also hitting that "ready to cut the damn hair off" stage again. I wanted to grow it out, but damn is it a PITA as it gets longer. :ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I'm also hitting that "ready to cut the damn hair off" stage again. I wanted to grow it out, but damn is it a PITA as it gets longer. :ohwell:
You should let it grow a little more and donate it to Locks of Love. :snacks:

crabcake

K_Jo said:
You should let it grow a little more and donate it to Locks of Love. :snacks:

I'd need to grow it a lot more to get the length they'd want and I'd be okay with (post-cut).

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I'd need to grow it a lot more to get the length they'd want and I'd be okay with (post-cut).
Me, too. :ohwell:

When do we get a color update?

crabcake

K_Jo said:
Me, too. :ohwell:

When do we get a color update?

It's done and it's great! :yay:

But the more I'm thinking about this, the more I'm really thinking about cutting it. I keep thinking about all the reasons I want it long, and they're all superficial, so why not KISS? :shrug: When I say "short", I mean somewhere between chin and shoulder length; it's just finding a style that I like that would work with my face shape. :ohwell:

crabcake

Voila! My hair is a little lighter than this, but this is pretty much the cut/style I (now) have. :diva:

Damn it feels so much better ... less weight, less muss-n-fuss. I almost can't wait to go to work tomorrow so I can style it. :biggrin:

Attachments

• hairstyle.jpg
    hairstyle.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 80