I Love My Sebring!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Just went for the nicest ride around the neighborhood (about 6 miles). Sunroof open, windows down...perfect weather for a lazy drive on a summer evening! :yahoo:

warneckutz

K_Jo said:
Just went for the nicest ride around the neighborhood (about 6 miles). Sunroof open, windows down...perfect weather for a lazy drive on a summer evening! :yahoo:

I had a '97 Sebring coupe. I LOVED that car! It was totally dependable (up until THE END) and just a comfort to drive. :yay:

K_Jo said:

Got to love those Chryslers! :yay:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
K_Jo said:
Is that what you've been sucking on?

Nope, that was the first and last American-made car I ever bought.

Brakes and rotors went bad on my Lexington Park-purchased Sebring after a year. Somehow I got rid of that &^%#$% thing through a trade-in.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Did you make the damn meatloaf?

mainman

Set Trippin
K_Jo said:
All by yourself? :clap:
That's awesome... :thewave:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
K_Jo said:
Be careful. You don't want to go too far too soon, you kow. You need to get comfortable behind the wheel before you venture out too far. It's all about building confidence. Maybe tomorrow you can go 7 miles.

Be strong, K_Jo, be strong. :huggy:

warneckutz

BadGirl said:
Be careful. You don't want to go too far too soon, you kow. You need to get comfortable behind the wheel before you venture out too far. It's all about building confidence. Maybe tomorrow you can go 7 miles.

Be strong, K_Jo, be strong. :huggy:

:lmao: