Hey PT

Ponytail

Kevin will be there with the Jet Bike this weekend doing a photo shoot for a calendar. :yay: He'll be making some runs at MIR with it on Sunday too! :yay:

Dunno if the springer will be back on it's feet by then or not. You might have to be seen with me on the Buell. I'll go slow.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
Kevin will be there with the Jet Bike this weekend doing a photo shoot for a calendar. :yay: He'll be making some runs at MIR with it on Sunday too! :yay:

Dunno if the springer will be back on it's feet by then or not. You might have to be seen with me on the Buell. I'll go slow.
I was talking about right now. :smack:

If you ride next to me I will turn the radio up loud so you can hear it too. :yay:

Ponytail

Pete said:
I was talking about right now. :smack:

If you ride next to me I will turn the radio up loud so you can hear it too. :yay:

I gotta stop on the way home, get a bag of food, feed the horse, medicate her, have her take me for a walk, then I can go. Care to eat wings bout 9pm?

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
I gotta stop on the way home, get a bag of food, feed the horse, medicate her, have her take me for a walk, then I can go. Care to eat wings bout 9pm?
Oh, that sucks. I can't be out that late, you know how the vibrating from the Harley makes me tired.

Ponytail

I'm headed home now. Seriously, I'll be out and about this weekend with kevin, and at MIR on Sunday.
He's got the thing consistantly dancing around the 200mph mark now.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
I'm headed home now. Seriously, I'll be out and about this weekend with kevin, and at MIR on Sunday.
He's got the thing consistantly dancing around the 200mph mark now.
Cool