Moes

Has anyone tried Moes Southwest Grill? If so what is it like? In fact where is it? I think I heard it's near Lusby.

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
desertrat said:
Has anyone tried Moes Southwest Grill? If so what is it like? In fact where is it? I think I heard it's near Lusby.
We haven't tried it yet, but yes it's in Lusby in the new Food Lion shopping center

MMDad

Lem Putt
desertrat said:
Similar to Chipotle. I had the homewrecker burrito last week. It was good, but not great. They have a website with a menu.

wxtornado said:
S'okay; they give you way too many of those fried tortilla chips tho........

:yeahthat: I'd sit and eat them all if I let myself!! :mad: And why can't they give some salsa with that too?

MMDad

Lem Putt
CableChick said:
:yeahthat: I'd sit and eat them all if I let myself!! :mad: And why can't they give some salsa with that too?

There's a salsa bar next to the soda fountain. You can load up on as much as you want. The Salsa Verde was pretty good.

Last edited:
MMDad said:
There's a salsa ber next to the soda fountain. You can load up on as much as you want. The Salsa Verde was pretty good.

That's what happens when you send the spouse to pick up. :tantrum:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
My parents hate going there. Everytime someone walks in, they yell WELCOME TO MOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desertrat said:

Its good!

I got a huge burrito, it wasnt too cheap, but not too expensive either. Around $8 or so for a Big burrito, chips and a drink. I also thought it was funny that those poor souls have to holler "Welcome To Moe's!!!" all the time.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
My son and I went to Moe's for dinner last night, the line was not too long, just a short wait, the young ladies behind the counter looked hot and tired , they didn't yell " welcome to Moes ! "...lol ... it was hard to decide what to order so we went the easy route and got the OTHER LEWINSKYs ( tacos ) they were great except the beans make the bottom soggy and half the filling falls out when you're eating it ... otherwise was very good, the salsa was excellent !! :yum: We'll go again soon and try something else !

B

Bronwyn

I get a craving for their Nachos! It's always more than I can eat. I hope they do well. :yay: