Dr. Heffner

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH for recommending Dr. Heffner/Aguto in Waldorf, Kimmy. I took Mackenzie today for her very 1st dentist appt. (Dr. Heffner) and the office was absolutely amazing!!! The decorating is UNREAL, and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Although the visit started our rough because Mac was SUPER nervous, they let her watch others getting their exams, and really were very patient with her. It worked out, and she got through it, and realized it wasn't that bad after all. They basically just counted her teeth and looked around, because he didn't want to freak her out too much this time. We made another appt. at the beginning of May for her to get polished with the 'tickle toothbrush', and I know she'll do fine when we go back.

K

Kizzy

My son went to Garner D. Morgan, D.D.S. P.A. and Associates on Three Notch Road in Mechanicsville today. Actually, he saw Radesca. He had to get 1 tooth pulled and he had a canal therapy on another. When she finished the canal therapy, she put a crown on it. He is only 7. He did wonderful and she is fantastic. So good in fact, I drove 45 minutes to see her, because she came highly recommended. He has ANOTHER appointment in a few weeks for a cleaning and x-rays, then she has some more dental work to do.

Summer, I waved at you when I drove past your work.