fencing instructor?

jney

I have recently taken an interest in fencing (yes, the real swash-buckling, swordsman type!). I have checked with rec & parks and the colleges, but "Fencing" is not offered in their programs. Are there any accomplished fencing competitors or even former instructors in the area that would be willing to teach me the ropes? I would appreciate it!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jney said:
I have recently taken an interest in fencing (yes, the real swash-buckling, swordsman type!). I have checked with rec & parks and the colleges, but "Fencing" is not offered in their programs. Are there any accomplished fencing competitors or even former instructors in the area that would be willing to teach me the ropes? I would appreciate it!
We put an invisible fence up once, but the dog didn't care. Does that help? Oh and we have to re-install our fence that came down when our trees were taken out this past weekend. I can PM you directions and we can help you learn how to put it back up. That's all I know about fencing.

Carry on. Sorry. Couldn't help myself. :huggy:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Try calling St. Marys college. I had a young gent threaten to run me through at the green door last summer. Too bad the little booger didnt have his foil on him at the time! :lmao:

Seriously, their's a club at St. Marys college. Give them a shot.