Archery: Arrow Fletching Needed

wwwsmmonet

Hello, I am in the process of getting some arrows professionally fletched for the upcomming season and I am looking for some contacts that might be in the business of fletching arrows in the Southern Maryland area. If anyone knows where I might look, please send me contact information via email at:

dwightsmail@somd.net

Thanks,
somdmusician

Ponytail

The only one I know of around here is D's Outdoor Sports in Callaway.
D's Outdoor Supply
20845 Callaway Village, Unit 2B
Callaway, MD 20620
301-994-3005

itsbob

I bowl overhand
wwwsmmonet said:
Hello, I am in the process of getting some arrows professionally fletched for the upcomming season and I am looking for some contacts that might be in the business of fletching arrows in the Southern Maryland area. If anyone knows where I might look, please send me contact information via email at:

dwightsmail@somd.net

Thanks,
somdmusician
What kind of fletch.. Straight? RH Twist? LH Twist?? If it's straight just go to Wally World and buy the jig, do it yourself, you can do the others yourself too, but straight is the easiest..

Midnightrider

wwwsmmonet said:

dwightsmail@somd.net

Thanks,
somdmusician
blackbeard's used to do it.

Midnightrider

HunterJJD said:
Blackbeard's is gone

Kim from there owns and runs The Treestand, Very good lady and knows her stuff
I figured that mightr be the case when you said "she" does a good job

Klate

You might also want to check in with Tom Parsons (TP) at Kimsha Archery in Charlotte Hall, MD. He is an outstanding boyer and will build anything from a bow to a quiver. He does good work. He not only fletches arrows, but sells the equipment you'd need to do it yourself.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
You might also want to check in with Tom Parsons (TP) at Kimsha Archery in Charlotte Hall, MD. He is an outstanding boyer and will build anything from a bow to a quiver. He does good work. He not only fletches arrows, but sells the equipment you'd need to do it yourself.

The thread is 6 yrs old, hope they've got their fletching done by now