Neurotic cat

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's sitting on the floor, whining for attention. So I start petting him, and he walks out of reach, then looks at me like, "Hello? Get over here."

So I say, fine - sit there. And I go back to my forum perusal.

THEN he waltzes back over, whinewhinewhine. "Well?" sez I, "Come up here and get some love." And I pat my leg to encourage him to make the leap.

"Talk to the butt," he sniffs, and saunters off.

So back I go to the computer, and here he is again. So I pet pet pet, moosh moosh, and he walks out of reach again. This has been going on for 20 minutes.

Do you think maybe the house is on fire and he's trying to warn me? Like Lassie or something?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
You should put him outside. That's what I do with my neurotic feline. Out ya go!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS Gal said:
You should put him outside. That's what I do with my neurotic feline. Out ya go!
Too late. Other kittenhead was sleeping on the bed and Buttmuncher decided to go attack him. Now there's a kitty ruckus going on. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
Too late. Other kittenhead was sleeping on the bed and Buttmuncher decided to go attack him. Now there's a kitty ruckus going on. :ohwell:
Both of them. Out the door. See ya in the morning. Here's some water. Then spray them with the hose.

Pandora

vraiblonde said:
He's sitting on the floor, whining for attention. So I start petting him, and he walks out of reach, then looks at me like, "Hello? Get over here."

So I say, fine - sit there. And I go back to my forum perusal.

THEN he waltzes back over, whinewhinewhine. "Well?" sez I, "Come up here and get some love." And I pat my leg to encourage him to make the leap.

So back I go to the computer, and here he is again. So I pet pet pet, moosh moosh, and he walks out of reach again. This has been going on for 20 minutes.

Do you think maybe the house is on fire and he's trying to warn me? Like Lassie or something?

I have TWO acting like that tonight. I have stuff all over the table and they think :yahoo: IT'S FIELD DAY!

T

tikipirate

Whenever I meet a lady who owns a cat in a social setting, I make an excuse and take my leave. I have a 55 Gallon drum of crazy in my garage, and don't need a refill.

When the Nazis occupied the Netherlands, the Dutch resorted to eating cats out of necessity. A few years after the occupation, the Dutch suffered a plague of Schizophrenia. The Ted Nugent song 'Cat Scratch Fever' wasn't so off target.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no11/03-0143.htm

So ladies, when your cat voids his bowels, shuffles his turds around in the litter, and then scratches your leg, please pretend you don't know me when you see me at the bar.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
tikipirate said:
Whenever I meet a lady who owns a cat in a social setting, I make an excuse and take my leave. I have a 55 Gallon drum of crazy in my garage, and don't need a refill.

When the Nazis occupied the Netherlands, the Dutch resorted to eating cats out of necessity. A few years after the occupation, the Dutch suffered a plague of Schizophrenia. The Ted Nugent song 'Cat Scratch Fever' wasn't so off target.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no11/03-0143.htm

So ladies, when your cat voids his bowels, shuffles his turds around in the litter, and then scratches your leg, please pretend you don't know me when you see me at the bar.

From your link

Schizophrenia is a pervasive neuropsychiatric disease of uncertain cause that affects a whopping 1% of the adult population in the United States and Europe. An increased occurrence of schizophrenia in family members of affected persons suggests that genetic factors play a role in its etiology

You may want to get rid of your family, too. :jet:

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
He's sitting on the floor, whining for attention. So I start petting him, and he walks out of reach, then looks at me like, "Hello? Get over here." So I say, fine - sit there. And I go back to my forum perusal.
So back I go to the computer, and here he is again. So I pet pet pet, moosh moosh, and he walks out of reach again. This has been going on for 20 minutes. Do you think maybe the house is on fire and he's trying to warn me? Like Lassie or something?
You are sooooo OWNED!!! :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Timmy has been in attack mode lately. :ohwell:
timmy3.jpg