Awesome Race!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar

Jimmie Johnson climbed from 38th early in the race to first and then made up eight spots on a late restart to win the Brickyard 400 and add to his point lead. Full Story ...

Tony Stewart climbed another point to 9th place, too! Good Going, Tony!(Damn, 32nd place to the top 10, that boy does that a lot - huh?)

Oh, yeah........the Yanks beat the O's. :razz:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
What are you moaning about?

Jimmie Johnson winning, Tony Stewart in the top ten, or the O's losing......again? :larry:

Pandora

Penn said:
What are you moaning about?

Jimmie Johnson winning, Tony Stewart in the top ten, or the O's losing......again? :larry:

Did you miss that Kahne (who was in the 9 spot) hit the wall in the final lap? :peace:

Thank God he was ok.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Pandora said:
Did you miss that Kahne (who was in the 9 spot) hit the wall in the final lap? :peace:

Thank God he was ok.

Uh yeah. He did smack the wall rather mightily. I saw him get out, and gaze over at the front of the car; it was pretty badly wounded!

It wasn't his fault though, right?

Pandora

Penn said:
Uh yeah. He did smack the wall rather mightily. I saw him get out, and gaze over at the front of the car; it was pretty badly wounded!

It wasn't his fault though, right?

It looked like he spun right into the wall and I wasn't sure if he was tapped from behind or trying to avoid something in front of him. Whenever an accident happens at the end of a race ends, it doesn't get much attention or video replays. :ohwell:

He was on the move after the caution and went from the 19th spot to the 9th spot, but I have to look *sniff sniff* at the bright side. He could have been seriously injured.