Jonathan Kellerman Novels

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Are any of you, by chance, Alex Delaware fans? AND a So. Calvert local who knows who John Toohey is? If so, can you picture him as Milo Sturgis, the lead detective? :yay:

Through the years, I've thought so, and just decided to ask if others thought so as well...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
virgovictoria said:
Are any of you, by chance, Alex Delaware fans? AND a So. Calvert local who knows who John Toohey is? If so, can you picture him as Milo Sturgis, the lead detective? :yay:

Through the years, I've thought so, and just decided to ask if others thought so as well...
I've never read the book, but John is a heck of a great guy. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I've never read the book, but John is a heck of a great guy. :yay:
ain't he though? :huggy:

I've been reading these Kellerman novels for some time - and I use Toohey as the person (in my mind) playing the role of the Sturgis character... :lol:

The Alex Delaware series is a pretty cool read... He (Delaware) is a psychologist who often works with a detective (Sturgis) in crime solving...

Just thought I'd share!

Elle

Happy Camper!
virgovictoria said:

I've been reading these Kellerman novels for some time - and I use Toohey as the person (in my mind) playing the role of the Sturgis character... :lol:

The Alex Delaware series is a pretty cool read... He (Delaware) is a psychologist who often works with a detective (Sturgis) in crime solving...

Just thought I'd share!
So are these anything like the Alex Cross novels by James Patterson?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Elle said:
So are these anything like the Alex Cross novels by James Patterson?
right :yay: whereas Sturgis = Sampson, only white... and in California.... and so on...

Not as graphic as Patterson's used to be, but a tad funnier with some mental volleying... and more visual.... describes people, places and things... :shrug:

HillBillyChick

virgovictoria said:

Just thought I'd share!

I dont' know Toohey, but I do read Jonathan Kellerman. I really enjoy his Delaware series. Really good writing. IMHO

W

Wenchy

Faye Kellerman

His wife also has some interesting books out there, but nothing that reminds me of SoMD.

I enjoy the Alex Delaware series, but I don't know phooey about your Toohey.

Last edited by a moderator: