Bucks..

SeaRide

made my day when I saw that many this morning. Sorry, I didn't have my SLR camera with me this morning. Instead, I had the digital camera to shoot while driving.

Attachments

• somdfivebucks.JPG
    somdfivebucks.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
SeaRide said:
made my day when I saw that many this morning. Sorry, I didn't have my SLR camera with me this morning. Instead, I had the digital camera to take while driving.
wow! :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Very cool shot! :clap: I wonder how many PM's you're going to get from hunters asking where that was? :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
SeaRide said:
FWIW, they all have velvet on their antlers.

Thats always a good sign to see alot of them hanging out right now, but here soon...they will all hate each other :lol:

And then its my duty, to help control the population :yay:

:lol: deer jerky, here I come :yum:

jazz lady said:
Very cool shot! :clap: I wonder how many PM's you're going to get from hunters asking where that was? :lol:
Hell with the PM!

Where was it and what's the landowner's #?

Dukesdad

Eating the pears off the tree in my front yard about 30 feet from the front door

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I thought this is what the SOMD Deers looked like???

Attachments

• 0107.jpg
    0107.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 108
B

Bronwyn

chernmax said:
I thought this is what the SOMD Deers looked like???
:killingme

I actually saw three huge bucks in Cove Point last month. A ten point and two eight points together. If I hadn't taken some pictures my hubby would have never believed me.... :shocked: Wait.... that looks like my hubby in your picture :doh: so that's why he didn't get one this year. :lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Bronwyn said:
:killingme

I actually saw three huge bucks in Cove Point last month. A ten point and two eight points together. If I hadn't taken some pictures my hubby would have never believed me.... :shocked: Wait.... that looks like my hubby in your picture :doh: so that's why he didn't get one this year. :lmao:

The LNG plant property has always held some very good bucks, I grew up in that area I saw them all the time, just yesterday while at my mom's I saw 11 deer out feeding around 4 pm on Dominion's property most were does of course.

big_poppa

I think that pic of the deer over top of the hunter was my father in law last year. Heck everyday you had your pick of which deer to shoot where we hunted. He never killed a one!!!! Hmmmmmm, yup either the deer were over his head, or he was sleeping in his stand. Old geezard!!! Can't wait till Sept 15th.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jazz lady said:

I think that Southern Maryland would be a prime location
to start up a venison fast food chain.

You could call it "More Buck for your Doe"
(or "More Doe for your Buck" would work too.)

at the sign of the "Golden Antlers".

sides could include "Squirrely Fries"

Don't forget to try the "Big Bambi Burger"

Last edited: