Call All Horse People/Businesses

Greenwell TRP will be adding a page to their website, it will bring the Southern Maryland Equine community together. Please send information in any of the follwing topics including but not limited to:
Trainers
Barns
Lesson Barns
Boarding Barns
Farms
Tack Shops
Vet
Farriers
Breeders
Groomers
Stables
Etc.
We will also have a calendar of events for local Southern Maryland show, clients, fairs etc.
Remember this is all horse related and we would like to keep it in the tri-county area but we can expanded. Thanks for the info and you can e-mail me, the webmaster for more information or to send your information to: jenadams@starpower.net

W

WildHorses

Kind of funny since I was also just about ready to email them before I saw the reply stating how old the thread was. Seemed to be a day for pulling up old threads, got a little confusing. :whack: :killingme

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
WildHorses said:
Kind of funny since I was also just about ready to email them before I saw the reply stating how old the thread was. Seemed to be a day for pulling up old threads, got a little confusing. :whack: :killingme

ok.. kinda funny.. :) I admit I didn't notice till later myself. :nerd:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
It's that farrier, Don Ziegler.. he was hittin' the old posts hard.. drummin up some business...

I just met him the other night, nice guy

Fyi

Please ignore this thread it is over two years old - greenwell TRP no longer has a website and I am no longer associated with it. Sorry for the confused but if more people had responsed the first time around we might had kept it going but there was no interest so we got rid of the idea. So Please STOP e-mail me and if some one knows how to get rid of old threads - can you please share!

W

WildHorses

Wow, how'd you do that? There are a few other .org's that could use your magic. :whack: :killingme :lmao: