Jazz Diet Pepsi

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I have caught a few of the commercials for this and thought I would give it a try if I saw it at the store.

Well I bought the Black Cherry/French Vanilla one. I am having mixed feelings on if I like it or if I don't. The vanilla is a bit over powering for what I like and the black cherry is too far in the background.

I don't think I will buy another one but some of you guys may like it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jwwb2000 said:
I have caught a few of the commercials for this and thought I would give it a try if I saw it at the store.

Well I bought the Black Cherry/French Vanilla one. I am having mixed feelings on if I like it or if I don't. The vanilla is a bit over powering for what I like and the black cherry is too far in the background.

I didn't really like it, but I love the cherry/vanilla diet Dr. Pepper.

Lilypad

Black Cherry French Vanilla

Ingredients: Carbonated water, caramel color, natural & artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, aspartame, potassium benzoate (preserves freshness), citric acid, potassium citrate, caffeine, acesulfame potassium

Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 8 fl oz; Servings per container: 2.5; Amount per serving: Calories: 0; Total Fat: 0; Sodium: 25mg; Total Carbohydrates: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 0g: Caffeine: 25mg

Mmmmmm, right from the lab to you! :dead:
I'd pay your to pour it down the drain if I could get to you! :huggy:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
:banghead: Man, I saw a kid in K-mart holding a bottle of that. I was going to check it out on my way back to the front, but K-mart didnt have what I wanted so I never made it up to the soda case!!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
jwwb2000 said:

I did not like the black cherry too much either but I love the strawberry one

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
BS Gal said:
I didn't really like it, but I love the cherry/vanilla diet Dr. Pepper.
I think it's funny how complicated our sodas are now. Like that Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. How many flavors will we have in another 10 years?

I am curious about the Coke Blak (Coke/coffee). Any opinions?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
hvp05 said:
I think it's funny how complicated our sodas are now. Like that Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. How many flavors will we have in another 10 years?

I am curious about the Coke Blak (Coke/coffee). Any opinions?

I saw it in VA before it hit maryland a while back it just came out and the store clerk was putting it on the shelves. I asked her what it was and she said she had no idea. I brought one and it was AWFUL. Of course that is only MO but somethings do not need to be mixed.