Would THIS face lie?
You're thinking about it too much...think about something else.... :whistle:
Now, that's all you'll think about... :jameo:

M

Mousebaby

It's tough!

StarCat said:
I'm ready to smoke wax paper and parsley :ohwell: this sucks. TY though :huggy:

I quit 11 yr.s ago, and I can still remember the he!! I went through, but it's worth it in the long run. You will feel so much better! :howdy:

JTross

JTross
StarCat said:
for 24 hours and theres nothing in the world that I want more than a cigarette right now :jameo:

I give you credit because your better than me! I don't even have it in me to try and quit!!

:howdy: :howdy:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
JTross said:
I give you credit because your better than me! I don't even have it in me to try and quit!!

:howdy: :howdy:
I can quit. I quit when I got pregnant, cold turkey...I just dont want to now!

StarCat

Somdmommy said:
Somehow, both times I was pregnant, it was easy as hell to quit. I dunno wtf is going on now. NOW, its hard and horrible. I always thought I could quit whenever I wanted to. I use to go months without smoking, then I quit when I was pregnant with each kid. For some reason, after I picked it back up the last time, I havent been able to make it for more than a few hours without a cigarette. I've tried cutting back before, and its worked for a few days, but next thing I know, I'm smokin like a chimney again.

StarCat

BuddyLee said:
Did you show him your gargantuan floppers on webcam too?
I never showed anyone any gargantuan floppers on webcam :shrug: You're just mad cuz everytime you asked, I told you no because you didnt have any money.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Try carrying a straw like a ciggarette when you get a craving. Or go for a walk when the edge gets to be too much.

JTross

JTross
Somdmommy said:

Yeah, I personally think that you have to WANT to quit to be able to and if you don't have that desire to quit then you aren't able to because you aren't putting all your effort in it. I've tried many times, and have tried to slow down but I can't and I think it is because I don't want to and don't have a reason to. I mean obviously I know it is bad habit that I need to quit but I just don't have the motivation quite yet. Maybe once we decide we are ready to start trying for children a longgggg time from now LOL I will be able to.

StarCat

D and I keep getting into it. I told him that if he didnt quit as well, I would divorce him. At this point, it looks like, if we dont start smoking again, hes gonna divorce me :jameo:

CMC, I have something in my mouth, I'm honestly not sure what it is. Its plastic, but its not a straw, its thinner than a pen, and it has like circle kinda things on the end. Anyway, I'm chewing on it and its making me feel better.