Results are...

Erin

Paranoid

I drank 4 beers last week and now I'm scared thinking 'what if I've screwed things up?'

K

Kain99

Don't sweat it Erin..... Those 4 beers were harmless. Just take care of yourself from here on out woman! :wink:

Erin

Okay

I've already switched my morning coffee to decaf, and plan on diet sprite at lunch instead of diet pepsi.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Okay

Originally posted by Erin
... and plan on diet sprite at lunch instead of diet pepsi.
Is there such a thing as "fetal pepsico syndrome" ???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: What?

You are probably being a smart as*. I was told to cut back on caffine.
Yes, I was! And congratulations. :cheers:

Erin

Yep

I'm a little slow this morning (lack of sleep and caffine). But, as my sister has already said, enough with my biotching. Hee, hee.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: Paranoid

I drank 4 beers last week and now I'm scared thinking 'what if I've screwed things up?'

Don't worry about it, Erin. I drank more than 4 beers about 3 days before finding out I was pregnant. My daughter was a very healthy 9lb 5 oz baby!!! Congrats!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Don't worry bout the beers Erin. I had a ton every weekend until I found out I was prego. 5 weekends worth. Plus I had my wisdom teeth out and had been on Percocet. My son (15 months now) is a very healthy and happy baby.

Erin

Thanks for the advice

I didn't think about the artificial sweetner, what effects does that have?
I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and feel better that I won't have to confess my beer night, or at least I won't burst into tears when I do it. Thanks, this is a great find (the parent & children section of SOMD).

K

Kizzy

So, Erin when is your due date? Also, congrats. I love new babies. :blushing: