Dover 400 tickets

Are you going to the Dover 400? If so, have you received your tickets yet? I know they mail them out in August but I've yet to receive mine. I called them last week and they told me that the majority of them have been mailed out already. I'm getting worried about my tickets. :tap:

Nanny Pam

I got mine.( a week ago) I can't wait. I can almost smell the fuel fumes. I can almost see the dirt & rubber on my skin. I want to feel the vibrations that turn 4 always gives.
Go # 20
Go Tony :yahoo:

Nanny Pam

Speedy70 said:
Are you going to the Dover 400? If so, have you received your tickets yet? I know they mail them out in August but I've yet to receive mine. I called them last week and they told me that the majority of them have been mailed out already. I'm getting worried about my tickets. :tap:
Where are you sitting?

Nanny Pam said:
Where are you sitting?

We're in the South Grandstand...section 130-something (I forget), about 10 rows from the top. What about you?

I better call them again tomorrow about my tickets. :jameo:

I just called Dover Speedway again. I was told that they are behind this year. Plus, since I renewed my tickets online, I'm getting some sort of $10.00 credit voucher to use at the race. Those are being sent out last. I should have the tickets by the beginning of September. :jameo:

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
I just called Dover Speedway again. I was told that they are behind this year. Plus, since I renewed my tickets online, I'm getting some sort of $10.00 credit voucher to use at the race. Those are being sent out last. I should have the tickets by the beginning of September. :jameo:

Have fun!!! The last time I went to a NASCAR race (17 years ago at Darlington) I was hit in the head with a piece of melted tire. That was the last race I went to.

Nanny Pam

Speedy70 said:
We're in the South Grandstand...section 130-something (I forget), about 10 rows from the top. What about you?

I better call them again tomorrow about my tickets. :jameo:
SO are we~! :yahoo: Hopefully, we can meet.

Call them ASAP~! They have time to mail them to you.

Gate 6
Sec. 130
Row 5
Seats 6 & 7

Nanny Pam said:
SO are we~! :yahoo: Hopefully, we can meet.

Call them ASAP~! They have time to mail them to you.

Gate 6
Sec. 130
Row 5
Seats 6 & 7

I've called them twice in the last few weeks and I just emailed them this afternoon.

I can't believe I've had the same two seats for about 10 years and I can't remember the section number (of course, they changed them several years ago). I think it's around Section 135, can't remember row number, but it's close to the top.

Nanny Pam

Speedy70 said:
I've called them twice in the last few weeks and I just emailed them this afternoon.

I can't believe I've had the same two seats for about 10 years and I can't remember the section number (of course, they changed them several years ago). I think it's around Section 135, can't remember row number, but it's close to the top.
Dontcha love turn 4! It's the best. I can't wait till race day.
:yay: