Nanny Pam

DH and I were looking into coming down to Ocean City/ Rehobeth Beach in October timeframe. Is there still alot of stuff open in OC/RB during this time.
We were hoping to hit the outlets and get some xmas shopping done but if it's going to be a ghost town then I don't want to make a weekend of it ya know?

Gummie

I've been going to Ocean City in February for many years. There is more open every year. Many stores and restuarants now stay open the year round. On the weekend the OC boardwalk actually gets crowded.

Nanny Pam

workin hard said:
DH and I were looking into coming down to Ocean City/ Rehobeth Beach in October timeframe. Is there still alot of stuff open in OC/RB during this time.
We were hoping to hit the outlets and get some xmas shopping done but if it's going to be a ghost town then I don't want to make a weekend of it ya know?
Yes, there are lots of things open. The outlets stay busy year round.
Plus, it's alot less crowded, and the boardwalk shops are having BIG sales at that time of year.

Make sure you let me know, so we can meet!
:flowers:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love going to OC in the off-season. It is relaxing, the shopping is good, and it is much less crowded. For about eight years in a row we spend New Years Eve in OC.