Moving....

K

Katie

I am finally done moving. I worked my butt off all weekend getting this move done. If I had been a bit more patient and waited for my b/f to come home that would have made it better but NO...I had to be impatient. But I know that tonight when I am asleep in my own place that it will be all worth it. I still need to get furniture but that is coming on Tuesday so I guess until then I will sit in my recliner and read a book. Since the cable isn't hooked up I have no real choice.

K

Katie

To a different house.

I just moved into a condo, instead of living with friends like we have been doing. I am getting used to sleeping there now. The first night has hard, becasue it was a new place and new sounds.

I was having problems with the washing machine, so was going to call the LandLord today about it, and then noticed that it wasn't plugged in. So I moved the washer some and plugged it in, amazing that it worked...:)

:clap: :clap:

Y

yornoc

Katie,

For some reason your washing machine story reminds me of the Outback commercial where the guy unpluged the fridge so he did not have to eat his wife's cooking. :lmao:

You would have to see it:roflmao: :roflmao: