Cats love their veggies

CrashTest

As most folks know, cats are omnivorous. Despite this, most cats are forced by their owners to eat an all-meat diet so they are left craving an occasional veggie snack. For my cat, her veggie snacks come in the way of grazing on the lawn. Since moving to Wildewood, her grazing on the lawn had been giving her digestive problems and she was throwing up almost everyday. I decided to try a different food that has veggies in it and claims to satisfy their urge for supplemental veggies.

Well, it’s been a week now and not one episode of throwing up. I’m sold.

She used to graze at my old house in Lusby but her throwing up out there wasn’t nearly as bad (maybe once a month). In Lusby I had lots of clover in the lawn and she munched on clover. In Wildewood, my lawn is basically just dried up grass and dead pine needles.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I have been feeding my cat this for a few months and he gets mad at me if I get any other food for him. It is Castor & Pollux Natural Ultramix Indoor Feline (hollistic food that doesn't contain fillers, wheat, corn, growth hormones, ect)

I buy the same brand, only the doggie version, for my doggie since he is doesn't tolerate corn.