Bush...Steel or Jello?

Hessian

I just read about a sarcastic exchange that he had in France with a reporter trying to flame up Anti-American protests over on the continent. Bush hit him pretty hard and the reporter deserved it.
However, although we can cheer on GWB on that wit, I have also read that he has yet to use a veto pen once against any legislation (including bloated spending programs) and also that PC has taken over the treatment of the terrorist scum down in Guantanamo. Its now nicknamed Camp eggshell and the guards have to put up with all sorts of crap from the ubermenschen (sorry).
No news from Afghanistan to cheer about...just arguments between Rumsfeld and Powell

So...Mr President...we need more steel and less jello out of you. We're still with you--just get mad about something other than reporters!:burning:
Tschüss

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hessian, you asked the question: Steel or Jello? My vote is "Jello". I'm so far not particularly impressed with Bush's namby-pamby ways. His acceptance of that campaign finance reform crap was the last straw for me.

James D

He is triing to be the anti Clinton. He is doing his best to get along and to show a 'new attitude' in DC. It is fusturating at times, but I am glad he is not dividing the country like the last Prez.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I saw something funny on the TV last night. They were talking about Bush having a meeting with the Pope and his plans to discuss the sexual abuse scandals. Someone said "it's nice to have a president talking about Sex scandals without a smile on his face!"