Hair

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
I found a hair cut that I want.
(anyone thats seen The Family Man With Nic Cage and Tea Leoni)

Now I need a place that will cut my hair the same way. I have not cut my hair in years. I will be taking off about 10 Inches. :jameo:

If anyone knows somewhere in St Marys that will listen to what I want and get it as close as they can, please let me know TIA

Attachments

• haircut.JPG
    haircut.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 80

sockgirl77

Somdmommy said:
I found a hair cut that I want.
(anyone thats seen The Family Man With Nic Cage and Tea Leoni)

Now I need a place that will cut my hair the same way. I have not cut my hair in years. I will be taking off about 10 Inches. :jameo:

If anyone knows somewhere in St Marys that will listen to what I want and get it as close as they can, please let me know TIA

Amanda @ Haircuts, Inc. 301-862-4056 :yay:

mamissa3

you also might look for some place that will donate your hair to locks of love. It has to be 10 inches before they will take it I go to a lady in MJ"S place over on great mills rd. her name is Faye. she does a good job. dont know about the locks of love thing though......

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
mamissa3 said:
you also might look for some place that will donate your hair to locks of love. It has to be 10 inches before they will take it I go to a lady in MJ"S place over on great mills rd. her name is Faye. she does a good job. dont know about the locks of love thing though......
Hubby had an aunt do that, she cut off about 15 inches. Mine has been colored alot. the last few inches are in bad shape. I dont think they even take colored hair.

turtlebanana

I really like Gwen, who has a little shop in her home. She lives next door to Hill Top coountry store on 5 about 2 miles from where it itersects with 235 on the north side. Her number is 301-884-3553. I have been going to her for about 3 years. I first met her when she worked at Penneys and followed her when she opened her own shop. Highly reccommended.