Kitty Need's a Home

watercolor

yeah yeah
So, I posted a little while back- that we had a stray show up at our doorstep- and we think someone dropped her. She is a declawed very sweet kitty- and we cannot keep her here. I have been taking care of her- and we have tried everything possible to find her owner- and nothing has come up. (yes we have had her checked for a chip). We have put up posters, and notified people- and no one is claiming her. Our landlords wont allow her to stay here- and I dont want to take her to a shelter in fear they will put her down. I have contacted ARF and they are to full, along with the humane society- same goes for them. I told ARF that she was declawed- and they said 9 times out of 10 if she is declawed- that she is fixed.

She is very sweet, loving, and affectionate. She loves my daughter to death- but we just cant keep her. Any idea's? I am all out of them, and am starting to get desperate- cause I dont want her hurt.

watercolor

yeah yeah

watercolor

yeah yeah
aww- I bet when he met her- and she came running to him- and started to love on him- he would say yes. :lol:

Its cool though- I understand that!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
watercolor said:
aww- I bet when he met her- and she came running to him- and started to love on him- he would say yes. :lol:

Its cool though- I understand that!
Can you ask her how she feels about dogs? :flowers: And also ask her if she feels like she has heartworms.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Here she is.

Attachments

• forums1.jpg
    forums1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 136
  • forums.jpg
    forums.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 155
  • forums3.jpg
    forums3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 128

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
GeezLouise said:
They grow on you.

:lol: I swore that I'd never own a cat because the only ones that I liked came on stick from the chinese place up the street. Explain to me, how the GF talked me into having 2 cats and 3 kittens running around my house :confused: Somehow, the planets aligned just right and I've grown to like the puppy chow.

Toxick

Splat
Declawed?

Is declawing a medical procedure? Or would it be acceptable for just anybody to declaw their cat with a nice sharp pair of tin-snips or a pair of scissors or something?

Toxick said:
Declawed?

Is declawing a medical procedure? Or would it be acceptable for just anybody to declaw their cat with a nice sharp pair of tin-snips or a pair of scissors or something?

I dont think thats socially acceptable.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Chain729 said:
:lol: I swore that I'd never own a cat because the only ones that I liked came on stick from the chinese place up the street. Explain to me, how the GF talked me into having 2 cats and 3 kittens running around my house :confused: Somehow, the planets aligned just right and I've grown to like the puppy chow.

:lol: We have two and he hates cats. He likes them though.

Elle

Happy Camper!
BadGirl said:
I wonder if I could ever like cats enough to want to own one.
I always thought of myself more of a cat person, never a dog person, but once we got the monster she grew on me fast.

Last edited: