Ohhhhh Mikey ....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'd be curious to see what Scruffy has to say. Can you stream Sirius online w/o subscribing? I've never done the satellite radio thing.

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
I'd be curious to see what Scruffy has to say. Can you stream Sirius online w/o subscribing? I've never done the satellite radio thing.
I'm pretty sure you have to be a paying member.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Anybody see Earnhardt Jr. tip and spin out Edwards last night in the final lap at the Busch Race?

How about Edwards' reaction? :whistle:

Mikeinsmd

Speedy70 said:
Carl got fined $20,000 for that incident.
As he should have. Carl was loose and sideways coming out of the turn. There were 2 laps left in the race.
Jr. was fully justified with the bump (I dont even think it was intentional). For Carl to come off pit road & bump him then going to victory lane was wrong no matter how you spin it. $20K to him is like $20.00 to us.

Mikeinsmd said:
As he should have. Carl was loose and sideways coming out of the turn. There were 2 laps left in the race.
Jr. was fully justified with the bump (I dont even think it was intentional). For Carl to come off pit road & bump him then going to victory lane was wrong no matter how you spin it. $20K to him is like $20.00 to us.

Regardless. I still like me some Carl Edwards. :backflip:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Edwards is OK. He had a sense of humor about it, even though you could see, inside, he was fighting with himself about which words he should use while talking to the announcer.

Then, he finally said: "Aw hell, it's just racing!" That impressed me.

Penn said:
Edwards is OK. He had a sense of humor about it, even though you could see, inside, he was fighting with himself about which words he should use while talking to the announcer.

Then, he finally said: "Aw hell, it's just racing!" That impressed me.

I love his personality. When Mark decides to 'officially' retire from Cup racing - he's going to be my #1 guy. :yay: