Cici's Pizza

B

Bronwyn

What's everyone think of the pizza place, Cici's? We've gone a few times after putting in a long sweaty day working on the house. My 3 year old loves it.

thetruediva

Bronwyn said:
What's everyone think of the pizza place, Cici's? We've gone a few times after putting in a long sweaty day working on the house. My 3 year old loves it.

I could care less! The cups are so small and there is only 1 filling station!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love the novelty and the price. :yay: We have a Pizza Inn here, which is the same concept, but bigger, more selection, and a little more expensive. I'm dying to go. :drool:

Pete

Repete
Boy and I went a long time ago. We both stood on the deck jamming out fingers down our throats, then we rubbed a magnet on our heads to erase the memory.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
Boy and I went a long time ago. We both stood on the deck jamming out fingers down our throats, then we rubbed a magnet on our heads to erase the memory.
You did something to influence him then, because ALL kids love Cici's :smack:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Bronwyn said:
For the price, it's the best deal in town. Kids can snarf up tons, the salad bar is adequate, and the pizza is edible.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
I thought it sucked, also. Went once. And WHAT is with them yelling at you when you go in??

Last edited:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Bronwyn said:

Never been there, but my son and his g/f love it. :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
unixpirate said:
Never been there, but my son and his g/f love it. :shrug:
They yell something when you walk in. Welcome to Cici's or something. It makes me want to run away. I really don't want the attention. And imagine if you were really fat and they're going "HEY, WELCOME TO CICI'S" or whatever they say. Then everyone is looking at the really fat person saying to themselves, "like they need an all you can eat." I'm not fat, well 15 pounds could go, but puleeeeeeeeease.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
MMDad said:
For the price, it's not the worst deal in town. Kids can snarf up tons, the salad bar is adequate, and the pizza is barely edible.

:fixed: :lmao:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Bronwyn said:

I love the garlic bread and the fact that there are no more arguements over what type of pizza to get.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
You did something to influence him then, because ALL kids love Cici's :smack:
I like to think Boy is more refined and this is just more evidence. When we were in Maine I stopped asking him what he wanted for dinner because he would say "lobster". :lmao:

Cici's sucks rhino butt.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Pete said:
Cici's sucks rhino butt.

Concur. Their cardboard pizza isn't worth the $4.99 you pay for it by the ton. Plus the place is always crawling with unsupervised ghetto spawn and classless twenty-somethings who haven't the faintest concept of manners.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Club'nBabySeals said:
Concur. Their cardboard pizza isn't worth the $4.99 you pay for it by the ton.

Plus the place is always crawling with unsupervised ghetto spawn and classless twenty-somethings who haven't the faintest concept of manners.

I saw that!!

First time I went there, that is what I noticed more than anything else.

Little dweebs running all over the place, unsupervised.

The pizza wasn't exactly cardboard, but maybe they soaked it in olive oil, and fooled me! :lmao:

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Bronwyn said:

For the price, the pizza's not too bad. I've had better pizza but I think I would have loved it more myself at 3 years old. Kids that age love pizza regardless of where it comes from. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
I like to think Boy is more refined and this is just more evidence. When we were in Maine I stopped asking him what he wanted for dinner because he would say "lobster".
He needs to come to my house and have a fried PBJ :yum: