White after Labor Day

workin hard said:
Does that rule still apply? I have some white capris that I love.

Nope. That 'rule' died long ago. You can wear white all year long. I know this because I watch What Not To Wear. :yay: :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
Nope. That 'rule' died long ago. You can wear white all year long. I know this because I watch What Not To Wear. :yay: :lol:
I believe the rule applies to shoes only. I don't wear white shoes after labor day. :smile:

Chasey_Lane said:
I believe the rule applies to shoes only. I don't wear white shoes after labor day. :smile:
I thought that was because your white flip flops were skanky by Labor Day and no longer white...:shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Speedy70 said:
That 'rule' died long ago. You can wear white all year long.
Since this rule was adopted, missing person reports have increased over 50% in Canada, Alaska, and a few of the most northern states during the winter months.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
Since this rule was adopted, missing person reports have increased over 50% in Canada, Alaska, and a few of the most northern states during the winter months.
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sharon again.

Life feel looser these days? :killingme

Toxick

Splat
workin hard said:
Does that rule still apply? I have some white capris that I love.

It's hard to say. I know that you're not supposed to wear white after Labor day... BUT:

If the white is the new black, and black is the new yellow, and yellow is the new green, and green is the new beige, and beige is the new blue, and blue is the new red, and red is the new indigo, and indigo is the new cyan, and cyan is the new burnt-umber, and burnt-umber is the new cornflower, and cornflower is the new peach, and peach is the new purple, and purple is the new pink, and pink is the new gray, and gray is the new fuschia, and fuschia is the new burgandy, and burgandy is the new gold, and gold is the new sienna, and sienna is the new mauve, and mauve is the new white...

then technically, if you don't wear mauve after labor day, the fashion police will leave you alone.

Toxick

Splat
Pete said:
I put away the white belt and shoes after labor day. I am a traditionalist.

There ya go... Fashion tips from Cincinnati.

Attachments

• Frank_Bonner_on_WKRP.jpg
    Frank_Bonner_on_WKRP.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 71