Mini-skirts & thongs ...

Nanny Pam

One of my Mommies came over the other day to watch her little one in the splash pool having fun, and to stay & chat with me for awhile.
Yes, she had on a mini skirt & a thong. :yikes:

...And how would I know what her panties were??? Because she was constantly bending over tossing stuff in the pool :jet: and playing with Jake & Woody. I'm telling you, all the kids saw her butt (they were laughing and pointing) and I finally said something to her about "not bending over, flashing the kids your thong & butt." She actually giggled at what I said, so I told her I was serious, and it wasn't right for her to be dressed like that, and bending over in front of the kids.

My Grandson asked me if she had a wedgie!! :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
Nanny Pam said:
One of my Mommies came over the other day to watch her little one in the splash pool having fun, and to stay & chat with me for awhile.
Yes, she had on a mini skirt & a thong. :yikes:

...And how would I know what her panties were??? Because she was constantly bending over tossing stuff in the pool :jet: and playing with Jake & Woody. I'm telling you, all the kids saw her butt (they were laughing and pointing) and I finally said something to her about "not bending over, flashing the kids your thong & butt." She actually giggled at what I said, so I told her I was serious, and it wasn't right for her to be dressed like that, and bending over in front of the kids.

My Grandson asked me if she had a wedgie!! :lmao:

Did you get pictures?