5 year wedding anniversary gift idea?

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 5-year anniversary in a week. I'd like to do something nice gift-wise, but am stumped. I'm also VERY pregnant with our first bundle of joy so a mini-vacation or night out on the town is somewhat out of the question. I think pregnancy has zapped my creativity! Does anyone have a good idea for a fun 5-year gift?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
gardengirl said:
Hubby and I will be celebrating our 5-year anniversary in a week. I'd like to do something nice gift-wise, but am stumped. I'm also VERY pregnant with our first bundle of joy so a mini-vacation or night out on the town is somewhat out of the question. I think pregnancy has zapped my creativity! Does anyone have a good idea for a fun 5-year gift?

Lots of boinking.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Don't ask me. Apparently I didn't pick a good 5 year gift because we never made it to the 6th... Missed it by 2 weeks! :banana:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
gardengirl said:

I asked for anniversary present advice once on here and someone told me to find something at BJ's

punjabigyrl

Depends on how you feel you could take him to a nice restaurant like the melting pot in annapolis, or in Nook and Monks or cafe de artiste in leonardtown . As for the gift, depends on what he likes.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
gardengirl said:
Get your husband a stripper. Invite his buddies over and serve them beer and wings. Guaranteed to last at least another 5 years. :lmao: