Ballet and tap shoes for a 4 1/2 yr old..

silykids

Does anyone know where I can buy these at? Do they sell them at the discount stores or would I have to go to a regular shoe store, or a special store for dance etc? Thanks

greyhound

silykids said:
Does anyone know where I can buy these at? Do they sell them at the discount stores or would I have to go to a regular shoe store, or a special store for dance etc? Thanks

you can buy dance shoes for a 4 1/2 year old at Walmart or Target. Once they get older you will want better shoes that are fit professionally.

Dream Makers

Dance Supplies Etc.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
County Sports (by Linda's Cafe) in LPCity may have them as well. Where will your little one be taking dance?

silykids

RoseRed said:
County Sports (by Linda's Cafe) in LPCity may have them as well. Where will your little one be taking dance?
Thanks
She will be going to one of the classes at the community center in Lusby.

greyhound

silykids said:
Thanks
She will be going to one of the classes at the community center in Lusby.

Hope she has fun!!! If she sticks with dance you will be paying $80-$100 for shoes when she is my daughters age.

greyhound

silykids said:
Thanks, Can the shoes be a little big or do they have to fit exactly? Sorry for all the questions.

Dance shoes need to fit exact. No growing room. It's for safety. I have seen littleones with ballet shoes that are too big, trip over the extra material.