Toy Party

Tina2001aniT

I want to have one early October, but I know that alot of the people/companies that do them require that hey be women only, I want to do a unisex party, does anyone know someone that does them?

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Jameo said:
PM Jabba :lmao: I think she always does Tasteful Treasures parties
I like Tasteful Treasures..they are good.

As far as the women only thing. From what I know its up to the Rep on what she wants to do.

Pete

Repete
What a progressive society we have where women can gather, have some cocktails and finger sammiches and gaze at giant plastic peckers and chrome Ben Wa balls.

:patriot:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Tina2001aniT said:
I want to have one early October, but I know that alot of the people/companies that do them require that hey be women only, I want to do a unisex party, does anyone know someone that does them?

Tasteful Treasures...

CMC122

Go Braves!
Pete said:
What a progressive society we have where women can gather, have some cocktails and finger sammiches and gaze at giant plastic peckers and chrome Ben Wa balls.

:yahoo:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Pete said:

:getdown:

W

Wenchy

Pete said:

Just to think, that two years ago you got on me about my water-pik. Shame on you. See what has happened now? :lol:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Jameo said:
PM Jabba :lmao: I think Pixie and her always tryTasteful Treasures parties

:fixed:

:love:

j/k luvya's

Attachments

• 407-goodfriends.jpg
    407-goodfriends.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 79

Pete

Repete
Wenchy said:
Just to think, that two years ago you got on me about my water-pik. Shame on you. See what has happened now? :lol:
You were using your water-pik "down there"? Doesn't it hurt?

W

Wenchy

Pete said:
You were using your water-pik "down there"? Doesn't it hurt?

Smartass :smack: It's the Water-Pik shower massage and not the thing for between the teeth. That would hurt.

It's adjustable, and it's easy to get the right angle when you are in control. It's also cheaper than the "toys" out there, and is STD free. :yay:

No Jergens or other lube required. :diva:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Wenchy said:
Smartass :smack: It's the Water-Pik shower massage and not the thing for between the teeth. That would hurt.

It's adjustable, and it's easy to get the right angle when you are in control. It's also cheaper than the "toys" out there, and is STD free. :yay:

:popcorn:

Pete

Repete
Wenchy said:

pics?