My MIR Challenge

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I am not a race fan, and, in fact, Saturday was my first time down at MIR. I was there to see one particular driver - Chris Rado - because I have done some photography work with him. I did not initially expect to stay long, but...

I ended up staying for ~5 hours. The challenge of which I speak was capturing various drivers in action.

I shot 348 photos. Narrowed that down to 148 decent ones. And I posted 17 of my favorites in my somd.com photo gallery.

Of those, I think the bikes were the coolest... unfortunately, so much detail was lost in the resampling. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hvp05 said:
I am not a race fan, and, in fact, Saturday was my first time down at MIR. I was there to see one particular driver - Chris Rado - because I have done some photography work with him. I did not initially expect to stay long, but...

I ended up staying for ~5 hours. The challenge of which I speak was capturing various drivers in action.

I shot 348 photos. Narrowed that down to 148 decent ones. And I posted 17 of my favorites in my somd.com photo gallery.

Of those, I think the bikes were the coolest... unfortunately, so much detail was lost in the resampling. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

Nice shots hyp....
What camera and resolution ?

hvp05 said:

Any shots of a black Olds Cutlass or teal Olds Cutlass?

willie

Excellent!
I'd bet some of those pics of lifting that front wheel would be worth something to the owner. Very good!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
huntr1 said:
Any shots of a black Olds Cutlass or teal Olds Cutlass?
Yes! But I deleted them. They weren't particularly interesting. The one I remember was dark - I thought dark gray, but could have been black.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Rado is a good man. I had dinner with him in Miami a couple years ago. I'll have to find my pics from that same Nopi show. :howdy: