IVF Treatment @Shady Grove

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Hello everyone...

My name is April. Im a mother of 3 wonderful boys.. (Im 28) my hubby is 26. At the age of 25 I had my tubes tied because my 5 year old was born early in (NICU for a month) When he was first born he had only a 20% chance of living... I was scard to death... So after he came home I thought the best thing would for me not have anymore children.. Well guess god wanted something different, because 2 years later on Birth Control pills I became pregnant with my youngest boy was I scard he would end up early.... Anyways he was early but didnt need NICU thank the lord... Well then I had my tubes tied... So here we are 3 years later, I wish I could have one more.... Im now learning about IVF and was wondering if anyone eles around here is going though this... I was also told I could get IVF very cheap if I help another couple by giving my eggs... I was 100% for this... I would be willing to help another couple by giving them my eggs..... I was just wondering if there was anyone eles in this area in need of IVF or eggs and would like to talk more in PM or by email or phone calls.... Or if any of you have any info about IVF please feel free and fill me in....

Thanks alot.. :) :howdy:

W

Wenchy

LovingMother said:
Hello everyone...

My name is April. Im a mother of 3 wonderful boys.. (Im 28) my hubby is 26. At the age of 25 I had my tubes tied because my 5 year old was born early in (NICU for a month) When he was first born he had only a 20% chance of living... I was scard to death... So after he came home I thought the best thing would for me not have anymore children.. Well guess god wanted something different, because 2 years later on Birth Control pills I became pregnant with my youngest boy was I scard he would end up early.... Anyways he was early but didnt need NICU thank the lord... Well then I had my tubes tied... So here we are 3 years later, I wish I could have one more.... Im now learning about IVF and was wondering if anyone eles around here is going though this... I was also told I could get IVF very cheap if I help another couple by giving my eggs... I was 100% for this... I would be willing to help another couple by giving them my eggs..... I was just wondering if there was anyone eles in this area in need of IVF or eggs and would like to talk more in PM or by email or phone calls.... Or if any of you have any info about IVF please feel free and fill me in....

I'm giving you green for making me laugh, sputter and spit all at the same time. :flowers:

onebdzee

off the shelf
LovingMother said:
Hello everyone...

My head now hurts

onebdzee

off the shelf
CableChick said:
:bs: I don't know any doctor that would tie someones tubes at the age of 25. :popcorn:

By the way she "explained" her child bearing years, if you were her OB dr., wouldn't you consider tying her tubes as early as possible just to make sure she wouldn't have any more

onebdzee said:
By the way she "explained" her child bearing years, if you were her OB dr., wouldn't you consider tying her tubes as early as possible just to make sure she wouldn't have any more

:lol:

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
And for the rude person who said something about my doctor doing this at 25 so i wouldnt have anymore.... What was the point in the rude ass comment??? Sure I had a child at 19( on B.C pills) and I wasnt going to end the pregnancy just because it wasnt plan (like alot of young ppl would of) however my son is with a good family... Im now a good mother to 2 wonerful boys and what gives you the right to make a start ass comment like that, you people tend to judge ppl way to soon...

Im just here trying to get some info on IVF... if you cant say something nice don't say nothing at all ( didnt your mother teach you that)

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
LovingMother said:
And for the rude person who said something about my doctor doing this at 25 so i wouldnt have anymore.... What was the point in the rude ass comment??? Sure I had a child at 19( on B.C pills) and I wasnt going to end the pregnancy just because it wasnt plan (like alot of young ppl would of) however my son is with a good family... Im now a good mother to 2 wonerful boys and what gives you the right to make a start ass comment like that, you people tend to judge ppl way to soon...

Im just here trying to get some info on IVF... if you cant say something nice don't say nothing at all ( didnt your mother teach you that)
What I'm gathering, is that you want to have IVF "for very cheap", hence the informative, "good natured" approach you were trying to achieve. However, I must say, your intent has been sorely lost by the convoluted and confusing tale you're spinning.

I know I am confused and am thankful that I'm not desperate to have a child at this point in my life as the scheme you're trying to sell seems sketchy at best.

:peace:

meangirl

Nice lady!
virgovictoria said:
What I'm gathering, is that you want to have IVF "for very cheap", hence the informative, "good natured" approach you were trying to achieve. However, I must say, your intent has been sorely lost by the convoluted and confusing tale you're spinning.

I know I am confused and am thankful that I'm not desperate to have a child at this point in my life as the scheme you're trying to sell seems sketchy at best.

:peace:

You aren't going to find "for very cheap" when it comes to IVF treatment. My sister had to use this route and it cost an extraordinary amount of money.

W

Wenchy

LovingMother said:

:angel:

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
I"m lost to what you think Im trying to do here... I was willing to pay 10k for my IVF treatment it was the Dr. from Shady Grove that told me about the "share program" I believe it's called... The truth I dont have all the info on it, as my first appt isnt till Oct 4th... They are sending me alot of paper work to fill out and to go over... Pretty much I was told I could help out another couple as to get a discount for my IVF.... Im sorry if you feel what im doing is wrong as I don't... I would be helping out another couple who can't have children at all to have children, in the mean time they would be helping me out by lowering the cost of my IVF treatment... Like I said I was willing to pay full price 8k-12k for my IVF it was the doc who told me my eggs were good and i should go this way.... Like ive said three times now im still " trying" to get more info. on all of this....

Sorry maybe this wasnt the place to place an post like this, the other chat rooms i go to are no where as rude or down grading as some of you are....I just thought maybe someone eles in this area has been though IVF or even went to Shady Grove... opps my mistake for asking "other" parents for info or help on this issue!!!

Last edited:
W

Wenchy

Dearest "LovingMother",

If you can't afford IVF, you can't afford to have another child.

Take care of the children you have, and count your blessings.

Your spelling and grammar have me reeling. The thought that your eggs could be transplanted in somebody else is a scary one.

Did you think somebody on here would want one of yours?

Wenchingly,

~W~

onebdzee

off the shelf
Wenchy said:
Dearest "LovingMother",

If you can't afford IVF, you can't afford to have another child.

Take care of the children you have, and count your blessings.

Your spelling and grammar have me reeling. The thought that your eggs could be transplanted in somebody else is a scary one.

Did you think somebody on here would want one of yours?

Wenchingly,

~W~

:love: I :heart: Wenchy