Kim down at Tree Stand...

Softballkid said:
Im trying to find her #...cant seem to find it anywhere... can someone help me out a little..
You could have called me...I would have changed my lunch plans ...:frown:

Jameo

What?!
baileydog said:
Who is Kim and why is she down at the tree stand?

Kim would be the owner of the Tree Stand and she'll glady help you out with ANY of your archery needs.

Ponytail

I took my bow out of storage. It's 20 years old, hasn't been shot in 10 years and took it to D's in Callaway to be tuned and checked out. Dude disassembled it, lubed the wheels, checked the cables, waxed the string, tied a new peep site in, replaced the rubber tube holding it in position, checked the draw weight and draw length for me. $25. I was really expecting him to tell me that it wasn't repairable. I was actually hoping that he'd say that :lol: new bows on the market are pretty dang fast, and light!

Does Kim have a shop with accessories to check out, or is it more of a home business?

I'll definitely be giving D's more business in the coming months, but it's always nice to have two sources. I need to get a dozen or so arrows cut to 3 different lengths for the kids.

It's so cool seeing these kids faces light up the first time they hit the target. It's comical to see their faces when they miss and the arrow comes bouncing straight back when it hits teh concrete wall though too. :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
She is more of an at home business, but has alot of bows in there at the moment she is either a) working on or b) used for sale... but she does ALL work on them also, I always go to her for arrows, fletching repairs, and what not, she's a real nice lady, and knows her stuff, thats for sure...

When I talked to her yesterday, she told me to come on by, and I could look at everything she has (bow wise) and get an idea of what I want, then she would re-measure my draw lengths and everything for me...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
But if Im not wrong, she can order you anything she doesnt have, or a new bow and set it all up for you and all that :yay:

Ponytail

Maybe she'll be the next big supplier. When my dad bought my bow for me (when I was 16), He got it at Lancaster Archery, in PA. At the time, the dude was working out of his house. I had to go to his house for him to adjust the bow to my draw length and draw weight. Same with my brothers.

Now look at the place...
http://lancasterarchery.com/shop/

Pretty awesome.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Ponytail said:
Maybe she'll be the next big supplier. When my dad bought my bow for me (when I was 16), He got it at Lancaster Archery, in PA. At the time, the dude was working out of his house. I had to go to his house for him to adjust the bow to my draw length and draw weight. Same with my brothers.

Now look at the place...
http://lancasterarchery.com/shop/

Pretty awesome.

Damn..thats a good deal for him :yay:

I dont think she wants to become that big, she is open Wednesday-Saturday 8-6. But she has a nice little area for all her stuff... I think she is just in it part time, a little side money, but again, she does EXCELLENT work :yay:

Ponytail

AK-74me said:
If I am not mistaken she is a Mathews dealer right?

I just checked Mathews website, and she is listed as a dealer. :yay: Sweet. I'm definitely going to go browse now. I've Always been a fan of Mathews. Now I can afford one. :biggrin: :drool:

Last edited: