There IS a God!

F

Fallen

Today is the 4th day that my son has been using the potty without any accidents. He will be 4 in October and has been adament about NOT using the potty, his favorite saying was "I love my diapers!" I had to fight with him to even get him in the bathroom. I thought I was never gonna get him potty trained. The first day, I had to argue with him some, but I kept making him go to the bathroom every two hours or so. Finally, he got use to it and now hes telling me when he has to go. He told me last night when I tried to put a goodnight's pull up on him for bed "I hate my diapers!" :yahoo:

aosmiles

Good job!! You know what my sister did? Her son is 4 and was wearing pullups to bed. So, she bought him special "night night" underwear with his favorite cartoon character on it and told him he could wear them if he could stay dry and go to the bathroom instead of pull ups. It worked! Now, he won't pee in the underwear! I am all for great ideas b/c I am heading for potty training of my almost 2 year old in the next few months

F

Fallen

aosmiles said:
Good job!! You know what my sister did? Her son is 4 and was wearing pullups to bed. So, she bought him special "night night" underwear with his favorite cartoon character on it and told him he could wear them if he could stay dry and go to the bathroom instead of pull ups. It worked! Now, he won't pee in the underwear! I am all for great ideas b/c I am heading for potty training of my almost 2 year old in the next few months
He's pretty good about not going in the middle of the night. For a while now, he's been waking up dry. We just put it on as a precaution. The other night he got so mad that we let him wear his underwear under the pull up :lol: