Purse Party

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Ladies, I'm having a purse party on October 7th @ 4 pm. Snacks and beverages will be provided. Friends welcome! If you are interested or want additional details, please send me a PM.

Yes nomo, I already know this is ghetto. :razz:

Chasey_Lane said:
Stop it, this is a real thread, no matter how funny it is. :lol:
Bull hockey... you know you only did this because you spotted nomo over the weekend sporting her paperbag carry all aka 'purse'... she's gonna bust up on you for making fun of her...:killingme

PrepH4U

kwillia said:
Bull hockey... you know you only did this because you spotted nomo over the weekend sporting her paperbag carry all aka 'purse'... she's gonna bust up on you for making fun of her...:killingme
I bet it was the one that matched her outfit wasn't it? :whistle:

Attachments

• no mo head covered with bag.jpg
    no mo head covered with bag.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 81
PrepH4U said:
I bet it was the one that matched her outfit wasn't it? :whistle:
The poor thing... you would think she would have known paper wasn't going to hold up in all that rain. She could have dumped out her can collection and used the plastic trash bags for the time being... but nooooo... she didn't want to mess with picking them all back up again. :rolleyes: There is just no helping those that won't help themselves.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
nomo...

they're just jealous of how crafty you are with the license plates you "found" on the side of road...

268GreatPlate.jpg

F

Fallen

Chasey_Lane said:
Ladies, I'm having a purse party on October 7th @ 4 pm. Snacks and beverages will be provided. Friends welcome! If you are interested or want additional details, please send me a PM.

Yes nomo, I already know this is ghetto. :razz:
My friend and her sister are having a purse party tomorrow night too. I wanted to go but I have a concert to go to. What exactly is a purse party anyway?

F

Fallen

Chasey_Lane said:
A bunch of gals dressed in pajamas, drinking and playing games. :smile:
No one's coming, are they :poorbaby:

I asked my friend what it was and she said something about a place to get designer purses cheap :confused: I don't really like purses but I like people, kinda.

F

Fallen

How'd it go? I just got a message on myspace, someone else I know is having a purse party :lol: I had never heard of them until this month.