Oops I stole something...

Geek

Just found my child's portrait package. I never paid for this sucker. What is going to happen to me now? Should I just stick a check in the next portrait's envelope :confused:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
Just found my child's portrait package. I never paid for this sucker. What is going to happen to me now? Should I just stick a check in the next portrait's envelope :confused:
No. They overcharge anyway. Think of it as a "gift."

Geek

BS Gal said:
No. They overcharge anyway. Think of it as a "gift."

What if they corner my boy and try to shake him down :shrug: What if they refuse to take his picture again? I also hate to send back pictures of my kids knowing they will just be thrown away. :bawl: I think I am afraid of the picture people.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Geek said:
What if they corner my boy and try to shake him down :shrug: What if they refuse to take his picture again? I also hate to send back pictures of my kids knowing they will just be thrown away. :bawl: I think I am afraid of the picture people.

It's happened to me a few times. I put them in my "paper pile" and didn't find them until school was out. (the personality pics) I didn't worry about it and nothing ever happened. :shrug:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Geek said:
I just reported you to the picture police. You will be sharing a cell with JPC next Tuesday as soon as he finishes painting the unfair Board of Elections.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have a bunch of pictures of my boy from when he was little. I'll stick them in your mailbox so I won't feel so bad about not paying for them. Plus, it would just be rude to throw them in the trash. :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

Same here, have done it a couple of times actually. I have never been called or anything. Don't sweat it! :huggy:

Mikeinsmd

MMDad said:
I just reported you to the picture police. You will be sharing a cell with JPC next Tuesday as soon as he finishes painting the unfair Board of Elections.
Look, JPC painted Geeks new uniforms!! :jet:

Attachments

• yates_inside_010802.jpg
    yates_inside_010802.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 66
  • prison_jacket.jpg
    prison_jacket.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 95

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Oh pooh! :tantrum

All those years I paid for cheesy school pics that now sit in a box somewhere. :banghead:

Pandora

They get what they ask for IMO. They send these packages home, not just a few pictures, the entire package and request you either pay up or return.

One year, I scanned those suckers and sent the packet back and another, just like you, it slipped my mind. :jameo:

W

Wenchy

Is it just here, or do they now take school pictures twice a year?

I can see 1st grade, 2nd grade and so on. Why twice a year? 1 1/2 grade. 2 1/2 grade?

Give me a break. I now just keep the proofs.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Wenchy said:

I can see 1st grade, 2nd grade and so on. Why twice a year? 1 1/2 grade. 2 1/2 grade?

Here they take the school portrait sometime in Oct. or Nov. Then in the spring they take what they call "personality pictures" which is the kids by a tree or something. :lol: (they are also allowed after 6th grade to add friends to this pic) So yeah, they get you twice here. :yay:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Wenchy said:

One is the class all together and the other is individual pictures. Just buy them and get the biggest package so you can put them in a drawer somewher for safe keeping. :lol

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Geek said:
I've never paid for my daughter's year-end "personality" pictures. I figure if I don't pay for the package, they're just going to throw them away. I always keep 'em, but never pay for 'em. :shrug: