Richmond

AndyMarquisLIVE

This weekend the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series is in Richmond International Raceway for the Chevy Rock and Roll 400. This is the race that will lock either 10 or 11 cars in the Chase for the Championship. I have found the calculations and here's how they rank:
• Kevin Harvick will clinch a spot by finishing 39th or better.
• Jeff Gordon will clinch a spot by finishing 24th or better.
• Kyle Busch will clinch a spot by finishing 22nd or betterp.
• Dale Earnhardt Jr. will clinch a spot by finishing 16th or better.
• Denny Hamlin will clinch a spot by finishing 16th or better.
• Tony Stewart will clinch a spot by finishing 7th or better.
• Mark Martin will clinch a spot by finishing 4th or better.
• Jeff Burton will clinch a spot by finishing 3rd or better.

Kasey Kahne sits 30 points behind Jeff Burton
Now you don't have to look it up because I already did :coffee:

Pandora

Well, today is turning out to be a stressful day.

I just had all the guest from a pre-teen co-ed birthday party picked up and now a nail bitting race coming up with Kahne racing for the chase. :doh:

Nanny Pam

Pandora said:
Well, today is turning out to be a stressful day.

I just had all the guest from a pre-teen co-ed birthday party picked up and now a nail bitting race coming up with Kahne racing for the chase. :doh:
:poorbaby: come to Nanny's.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
What does your chase look like?

In no particular order:

Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Kevin Harvick
Mark Martin
Kasey Kahne
Denny Hamlin
Jeff Burton
Tony Stewart
Jeff Gordon
Dale Junior

:tap:

crabcake

Alright now! :snapsinazformation: I don't wanna hear NO biatchin' about the chase not rewarding drivers well enough for wins NOW! :nono: I said that the first year it was in effect; when Jimmie won a buttload of races that year, 3 in the chase itself. Oh noooo ... don't make me drive on over to Concord and put a boot in some NASSCAR peeps! :boxing:

crabcake

And I just gotta say, I'd really love to see Mark Martin win this thing, and go on to win the championship this year. It's really hard to not like him. :frown:

crabcake said:
And I just gotta say, I'd really love to see Mark Martin win this thing, and go on to win the championship this year. It's really hard to not like him. :frown:

I :heart: you. :love:

I can't decide on which Mark Martin shirt to buy to wear to Dover. Opinions ladies?

http://www.teamcaliber.com/Mark-Mar...W-AVAILABLE--P299C0.aspx?OrderItem_ID=203712&

or

http://store.nascar.com/product/ind...1269458&clickid=leftnav_txt&parentPage=family

or

http://store.nascar.com/product/ind...1269458&clickid=leftnav_txt&parentPage=family

I really like the black one, but I'm afraid it'll be too hot (if it's a warm day). I also really like the second one, but I don't like that there's nothing on the back. :ohwell:

Pandora

My husband is an ass. I was sitting on the toilet and my husband yells.... Oh no, Kahne just crashed into the wall.

I come running out :mad: and he is :roflmao:

Just 60 more to go... :fingerscrossed:

Pandora said:
My husband is an ass. I was sitting on the toilet and my husband yells.... Oh no, Kahne just crashed into the wall.

I come running out :mad: and he is :roflmao:

Just 60 more to go... :fingerscrossed:

Sorry, but that was funny. :lmao: Did you at least pull up your panties? :eyebrow:

Pandora

Speedy70 said:
Sorry, but that was funny. :lmao: Did you at least pull up your panties? :eyebrow:

sorta :ohwell:

Dale Jr. has some serious issues here and Tony Stewart's car hasn't improved either. Kahne in 3rd :tap:

Pandora said:
Mark Martin hasn't said a WORD to his race crew in 60 laps.

I wonder what's up with that? :lol:

I say he's deep in concentration mixed in with a bit of praying.

GOOOOO MARK!!!!!!!!!

Pandora

Harvick Wins!

Mikey, I'm real sorry about Tony Stewart .... :huggy:

But if he was in the 10 spot, Kahne wouldn't be and I'm really happy about that.

Mikey??? Do you need some tissues? :ohwell: