Chin Hair ?!!?

Geek

Um, what is up with that? I expected the boob droopage, stretch marks etc. from having the kids. I figured gravity would eventually drag the ass down but what is the purpose of chin hair? Nobody told me about the chin hair. :nono:

W

Wenchy

Geek said:
Um, what is up with that? I expected the boob droopage, stretch marks etc. from having the kids. I figured gravity would eventually drag the ass down but what is the purpose of chin hair? Nobody told me about the chin hair. :nono:

Do you have a mustache to go along with the beard? :popcorn:

Angel

~*~*~
I have no shame, so I will admit that a few months ago I discovered a chin hair! I plucked that sucker and it never came back. All the ladies that I asked about it said that it comes with age (I'm only 30) and hormones. :ohwell: It hasn't come back :knockonwoodandImeanthetreewood:

Last edited:

Geek

Wenchy said:
Thick horny toenails...:evil:

I think my eyes are going too. All the road signs are getting harder to read. At least I won't be able to see the boob hair and toenails. :ohwell:

Angel

~*~*~
Geek said:
I think my eyes are going too. All the road signs are getting harder to read. At least I won't be able to see the boob hair and toenails. :ohwell:
:lmao: This getting older crap is for the birds I tell you!:jameo:

W

Wenchy

Geek said:

You can always get your corneas sliced and burned like I did. :jameo:

Geek

Mikeinsmd said:
Also why I date younger wimmins.... :jet:

How's that working for you :popcorn: Why is it that you are lurking in the ladies room instead of being snuggled up to a nice young thing? :buttkick: Go back to The Ride :yay: