new doctor

bohman

So, I'm looking for a new family doctor. Dr. Bunales (w/ Shah Assoc.) is the closest to my home - anybody have anything good or bad to say about him? I'd love to have some feedback before I make an appointment.

TIA for any info.

brownda2

Dr. Buns

I have been using Dr. Bunales for about 12 years now. He is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and has always been able to guide us to other wonderful Dr's when it was beyond his scope. His wife Connie is his nurse and she is also very wonderful.

Good Luck!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
brownda2 said:
I have been using Dr. Bunales for about 12 years now. He is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and has always been able to guide us to other wonderful Dr's when it was beyond his scope. His wife Connie is his nurse and she is also very wonderful.

Good Luck!

He is an a s s.

brownda2

Sorry to hear that has been your experience, but he has always been wonderful to me and my family members.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bohman said:
May I ask why? Have the same type of experience as hillbilly, or some other reason?

Without going into detail, the Chief of E.R. agreed with me.

bohman

Hmmmm. Perhaps I'd best keep searching. Recommendations for anybody else in the Lex. Park area, besides Breton Medical?

J

jp2854

I agree with rosered he is and ass. He told me one time i went in and had a swollen tongue with lumps all over it I could barely talk because of it and he said it was just allergies. I went to my family doctor on monday and found out I had thrush and she asked me why he said it was just allergies she made sure a complaint was put in against him too.

I used St.Marys Medical associates and saw Dr.Schmidt who is good. I dont know if she is still there or not as I have moved out of state.

bohman

You SOMD people really look out for me. I went to St. Mary's Medical recently, and had a good experience. Thanks again, Rosered.

The other thread about Breton putting in a junk food machine just reminded me why I switched away from them in the first place....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bohman said:
You SOMD people really look out for me. I went to St. Mary's Medical recently, and had a good experience. Thanks again, Rosered.

The other thread about Breton putting in a junk food machine just reminded me why I switched away from them in the first place....
YW.