Favorite Scents?

Favorite soap/lotion/bath product scent?

Favorite perfume?

mine would have to be clean cotton & lilac bath products

and for the perfume... "windsong" an oldie but goodie!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I like Vanilla for soaps, etc.

Favorite perfume is Ysatis by Givenchy but most of the time I wear Shalimar.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
My favorite perfume is Clinique Happy Heart.

As far as soap, I really like B&BW's Creme Brulee (from the Tutti Dolci line). But I usually use a Body Shop bar of soap, I always stock up when they're on sale. Right now I'm using mango.

I usually like fruity fragrances over florals.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Ivory soap ... the 'cleanest' scent out there.

Perfume: Obsession and CK One are my main staples, but I have about 20 other scents that I wear depending on the occasion/mood.

If I want to smell like candy, I'll rub a snickers bar on my azz. :lol:

greyhound

Beautiful by Estee Lauder

I like the Aroma Therapy soaps at bath and body works. Pepper mint & eucalyptus is my favorite.

Pandora

daisycreek said:

Favorite perfume?

I took the boys and my grandmother to the Apple Basket last week after church, and they raced off into the back room where the candles are kept. I have never heard or seen "clean cotton" scented anything before, but my son found that candle and HAD to have it :lol:. He lit that sucker and the entire upstairs smelled like dryer sheets.

Lotion – Lavender - I LOVE Lavender

Candles - mainly - peach - apple - pear - raspberry - plum - cinnamon - mango – grape - blueberry – lily – lilac – well you get the hit – not many candle scents I don’t like.

Soaps: I don't care for fruity smelling soaps like I do candles - but with the past skin problems I've had - it is usually prescription soaps and body washes - not much scent going there

Perfume: Obsession for my Husband and I like just cheap ole Premo perfume.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
C.O. Bigelow's Lemon line from B&BW is very nice and refreshing... I have found that I like citrus scents for cleansingand just feeling very fresh...

Also, anything with shea and cocoa butter... just so beachy and sunny feeling...

White teas and green teas and eucalyptus, almond and bergamot oils are great for the bath and lotions...

For perfumes, I love Coco Mademoiselle and just about anything Estee Lauder.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Pandora said:
I took the boys and my grandmother to the Apple Basket last week after church, and they raced off into the back room where the candles are kept. I have never heard or seen "clean cotton" scented anything before, but my son found that candle and HAD to have it :lol:. He lit that sucker and the entire upstairs smelled like dryer sheets.

Candles - mainly - peach - apple - pear - raspberry - plum - cinnamon - mango – grape - blueberry – lily – lilac – well you get the hit – not many candle scents I don’t like.

Went to Apple Basket yesterday. I bought a tart warmer there (some time ago) and the ceramic bowl that sits on top had cracked and split. We went in pursuit of buying a replacement bowl. After explaining the situation to the ladies of front, the manager/owner (not sure which) came out and was so very awesome. She explained that they do not sell the warming unit and bowl separately and she had never heard of an incident like this happening before, so she told me to pick out a whole new unit! :yay: :yay:

So, I may now resume to my regularly schedule program of tart warming, compliments of Lennie (sp?) of the Apple Basket! And we LOVE all of the frangrances, especially the seasonal ones!

I particularly like warmers (candle and tart warmers) so that I have no fire around the dogs! :yay:

Pandora

And they had a real nice selection of tarts 50% off yesterday.

I went in early yesterday morning to get some more Southern Maryland dip mix and I didn't see any left. I asked the same lady and she found some for us in the back. She is great! It was my son's birthday party and he wanted THAT dip for his chips, nothing else. :lol:

I also bought a bunch more candle stuff, but spent just a tad less than $50.00. :blushing:

My favorite shower gel is B&BW's Moonlight Path.

Perfumes that I wear:

DKNY- Be Delicious
Nina Ricci- L'Air du Temps
Clinique- Happy Heart
Elizabeth Taylor- Diamonds & Sapphires
Yves Saint Laurent -Paris
Victoria's Secret -88
Lancome- Tresor
LaPassion (a Caribbean made perfume - you can't buy it in the states)

alex

My favorite perfume is Chanel Coco Madamioselle - very light

I make my own soaps and lotions but like those with essential non fruity oils.

BRITUSA

BRITUSA
daisycreek said:

Favorite perfume?

Favorite Lotion MK Private Spa collection embrace dreams

Summer Perfume CK One Summer
Winter Perfume Clinique Aromatics