Awesome Diet! Lost 9lbs first week

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
September 12” Woman’s World” on page 18-19 is one of the best diets I have ever tried. It was based off the Betty Crocker Win at weight Loss Cook book.

We chose from an array of easy to make recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you are allowed three snacks with dessert with one meal. Ok I know that is typical but what is not typical is the recipes are actually fun to make, easy common off the shelf ingredients and taste great. Good for the entire family and for those that do not need to lose weight they can just increase the potion size.

I started the diet about two weeks ago with the menus that was in the magazine in wait for the book. The first week with no change in exercise I lost 9 lbs.
The second week I lost 8. I know it will start to slow down but since I already lost the weight I wanted to I think I am going to stick to it just because the food is so tasty and good for me.

The book is too hard find down here, might be easier to order on-line. I ordered it from the book store in Wildwood and it cost 26.00, had I thought about ordering it online I would have saved almost 14.00 including shipping. Oh well.

Last edited:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
forever jewel said:
That's awesome Nicole!!! I may have to see what that book is all about :yay:

Thanks. I thought I would share it with anyone interested. My daughter loves it too. Snacks are her favorite!

C

czygvtwkr

I lost 10 lbs this weekend clearing my land from the storm last weekend, seriously.

C

czygvtwkr

No damage other than to the trees that fell down and some dents in the yard.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I know...it is so simple and Darby loves the snacks..I do not feel so bad as I did when she was eating foot roll ups...

I am so glad you guys like the book, I hope it works out for you.

When are you coming back to somd Hallie?