It's off to Walmart...

Cowgirl

..to get a second litterbox. My boys decided they can't share with each other. Ever since we got Jack back (he was lost for about a month), Tucker doesn't want to use the litterbox anymore. I guess I can't blame him, because we got Tucker a week after Jack ran away...so it was a surprise to both cats to have a friend.

Tucker has decided he likes to pee on the bathroom rug or right in front of the litterbox. :jameo:

But here are the boys in case anyone is interested. The first one is Jack, the second one is Tucker.

Attachments

• jackonbed.JPG
    jackonbed.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 143
  • cutetucker.jpg
    cutetucker.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 149

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I don't like our cat, Master P. Son brought him home right before he went in the Marines. He found him on the side of the road and he weighed less than a pound. I've tried to be nice, but this cat has issues. I don't like him. We're stuck with him, though. He is not a cat that will come lay on your lap.

Last edited:

buddy999

It's Great to be American
BS Gal said:
I hate our cat, Master P. Son brought him home right before he went in the Marines. He found him on the side of the road and he weighed less than a pound. We've tried to be nice, but this cat has issues. I don't like him. We're stuck with him, though. He is not a cat that will come lay on your lap. He is awful.

Cats can sense when they're not liked or wanted. A friend of mine had a cat the her bf didn't care for. When he was around, the cat hid from everyone.

Cowgirl

Originally posted by Crash Test
Looks like the one on the right doesn't miss too many meals.

:lmao: No he doesn't.....we adopted him from animal control about 2 months ago. He weighed 20 lbs. He went on a diet, and lost about 2 or 3 lbs, but now with the other cat he's afraid he'll starve to death so he eats as much as he can, whenever he can. But you know, I don't think he'd be so cute if he was thin. Ruins the whole "Garfield" image...

nightowl

The cat on the left looks just like my husbands cat. We have another cat that has issues with wanting to pee on the bathroom rug too. I told my husband it's because he doesn't know how to aim and his cat can smell it, ewwwwwwww!!!

Good luck with getting them straight.

I started washing the bathroom rug with a little bleach and then his cat stopped doing that.