Post your workout!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
What did you do today?!

I was short on time so did some bodyweight exercise circuits at lunch and headed back to work.

Pandora

I got up... walked across a room... smacked my alarm clock and walked back to the bed. I did 3 reps of this before I got up.

Does that count? :shrug:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pandora said:
I got up... walked across a room... smacked my alarm clock and walked back to the bed. I did 3 reps of this before I got up.

Does that count? :shrug:

:killingme

Try 3 more reps next time.....

I just finished 30 minutes on the eliptical... when I'm done drinking my water, I'll hit the free weights then 30 minutes on the eliptical again.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Started off with some leg exercises incorperated with the step, 3 blocks high
Then Triceps (3 sets of 10 with 50 lbs)
Next was Sholder Pulldowns (3 sets of 10 with 80 lbs)
Butterfly machine (3 sets of 10 with 50 lbs)
Another arm machine (3 sets of 10 with 80 lbs)
Bench press (3 sets of 10)
Eliptical for 15 minutes
Woodchop with each arm ( 3 sets of 10 with 50 lbs)
Over the top on the Bosou (a set of continous 30)
Squats on the Bosou (a set of 30)
Abs on the ball

And I was finished :biggrin:

punjabigyrl

I ran 3 miles on the treadmill, did 4 sets o 20 pushups, 4 sets of 20 abs and the attempted to do some pullups(some day I'll get them). ran errands, wheeled my kids to the playground, came home cooked, did laundry, read to the boy and listened to bbc on the computer. Hows that

mkd20012001 said:
Turbo Jam! It's awesome, really fun.
I love watching the commercials for it... it does look like a lot of fun. I think it would be more fun in a group setting tho. I have learned from doing the Body Pump classes that one tends to get a better workout when with others rather than doing the routine alone.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I walked down a flight of stairs to use the ladies room. Then I walked back up.