Nickel, you'll love these Jimmy's!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dustin said:
she's artsy fartsy scrapbooking right now...
Tell her artsy fartsy scrapbooking azz to get on the computer and look at these shoes. She could be missing out on some deals, you know? Geesh!!

Chasey_Lane said:
Tell her artsy fartsy scrapbooking azz to get on the computer and look at these shoes. She could be missing out on some deals, you know? Geesh!!
You girls are silly...:lol:

Chasey_Lane said:

:yeahthat: Dear God that woman needs to get her priorities straight!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Attachments

• heinz.jpg
    heinz.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 99

dustin

UAIOE
Chasey_Lane said:
i have to be careful, she has the bedroom door blocked with her crafty tupperware thingy rollamabob.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dustin said:
i have to be careful, she has the bedroom door blocked with her crafty tupperware thingy rollamabob.
She's trying to get you to trip and break your leg. If she "needs" something to drink, don't fall for it. Tell her to get it herself, Dustin. Beware the Tupperware thingy rollamabob. :twitch:

dustin

UAIOE
Chasey_Lane said:
She's trying to get you to trip and break your leg. If she "needs" something to drink, don't fall for it. Tell her to get it herself, Dustin. Beware the Tupperware thingy rollamabob. :twitch:
whew thanks for that warning. i almost fell for her trap. she just asked me to go get her some sweet tea. i told her to drink out of the bathroom sink faucet.

dustin said:
whew thanks for that warning. i almost fell for her trap. she just asked me to go get her some sweet tea. i told her to drink out of the bathroom sink faucet.
You are a smart man, Dustin. :yay: And on that note... I'm thinking next time she runs an errand, you should spraypaint the lawnmower a lovely shade and get a Jimmy Chooooooo decal to put on it. Tell her you found her a custom edition and I'll bet she fires that baby up with no problem. :smile:

dustin

UAIOE
kwillia said:
You are a smart man, Dustin. :yay: And on that note... I'm thinking next time she runs an errand, you should spraypaint the lawnmower a lovely shade and get a Jimmy Chooooooo decal to put on it. Tell her you found her a custom edition and I'll bet she fires that baby up with no problem. :smile:
:lmao: