No kidding!?! :duh:

K

Kain99

Yeah but.... Marriage (to the right person) sure can add to life! :wink:

Vince

They're right about one thing. The 8 years it takes to recover from a bad marriage. Probably not eight years, but a long time to recover emotionally.

Athena1078

Social Director
I once heard that TRUE recovery from a relationship, on average, takes twice the length of the relationship.. Ex: 3 year relationship, 6 year recovery time. I don't believe in it.. but for some it may be true.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
5 minutes recovery time...tops! :bubble:

:yeahthat: that's what I'm screamin! I was with my ex husband for 5 years. Took me all of two weeks to start dating again. It all depends on the relationship I guess. We were through long before it was officially over I guess.

Vince

Hi Vince, I see it took a subject close to your heart to bring you out of the shadows... welcome to the forum...

Haven't been able to post for a long time. Could log in, but couldn't post or get to my profile. Dee Jay just fixed me.

Vince

that's what I'm screamin! I was with my ex husband for 5 years. Took me all of two weeks to start dating again. It all depends on the relationship I guess. We were through long before it was officially over I guess.

Try this one. With X wife for 20 years. Left me for her rich boyfriend. Tell me how long it would take to get over that one.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Vince
Try this one. With X wife for 20 years. Left me for her rich boyfriend. Tell me how long it would take to get over that one.
Not long cuz the beotch disrespected you. I'd take it as a "good" loss being you're better off without her.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Athena1078
I once heard that TRUE recovery from a relationship, on average, takes twice the length of the relationship.. Ex: 3 year relationship, 6 year recovery time. I don't believe in it.. but for some it may be true.

I read something that said it was 2 years -or- 1 year for every 2 you were married whichever was longest. Which brings me to a point, It has been 5 years since my divorce, I am ready now so start the line to the left..............who's gonna be first? anyone? anyone?

Vince

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Not long cuz the beotch disrespected you. I'd take it as a "good" loss being you're better off without her.

You'll never know how much of a B***h she was.

Vince

Originally posted by dpete2q
I read something that said it was 2 years -or- 1 year for every 2 you were married whichever was longest. Which brings me to a point, It has been 5 years since my divorce, I am ready now so start the line to the left..............who's gonna be first? anyone? anyone?

I hope that's not the case. I'll be dead before I recover.