Eyeshadow primer

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I :heart: Urban Decay cosmetics!! I was wondering how well the primer worked. Good to hear that is does work.

jwwb2000 said:
I :heart: Urban Decay cosmetics!! I was wondering how well the primer worked. Good to hear that is does work.

I found out about it from the great reviews on makeupalley.com. Awesome stuff! :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Attachments

• udpp.jpg
    udpp.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 112

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I did try out UDPP and I didn't care for it. I use MAC paints or Lancome cream eye shadow in the metal squeeze tubes.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thanks

if u don't want to worry about wasting that much of your product mary kay makes an eye primer that comes in a tube that you squeeze and works great

Actually I don't buy all that stuff. I tried a free sample of DHC Velvet Skin something-or-other and all it did was clog my pores and make my face feel yucky after a while. Usually it has silicones and a bunch of stuff that I can't pronounce in it. I just thought the article was interesting that people pay $16 for a product they end up throwing most of it away due to the packaging. I found that Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel (all natural) makes an excellent primer (if you want to call it that) before applying make up. And for $2.50 you can get a full 16oz bottle.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I found that Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel (all natural) makes an excellent primer (if you want to call it that) before applying make up. And for $2.50 you can get a full 16oz bottle.
I love wearing aloe vera in the summer. I usually apply it before regular lotion for extra moisturizing.

I've tried two primers before - both samples from Sephora. I didn't like either and I personally felt that my makeup didn't stay on as long and the coverage wasn't as good.