New diet cookbook

J

jp2854

Does anyone remember name of the new diet cookbook that just came out that people I heard someone say is good? I think I would like to get it and try it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jp2854 said:
Does anyone remember name of the new diet cookbook that just came out that people I heard someone say is good? I think I would like to get it and try it.
It's a Betty Crocker cookbook, but I don't know the name.

J

jp2854

Thanks mingiz. I couldnt remember the name of it for the life of me. I think I am going to go buy it this weekend and see what everyone is raving about.

somd whisper

Here you go...Nicole had started a thread for it

Betty crocker win at losing

I got it about a week ago and I love the recipes and how easy and yummy it is. The kids love it and I have lost about 11 pounds on it my first week.

If you don't want to lose weight but want to eat healthy this is the book for you just make the portion size larger....

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Hey,
that is awesome Hallie! I lost a good amount too!

I did not exercise, just ate what the book said to and arranged it every three hours. Hallie did you do anything different?

Anyone else try this yet?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jp2854 said:

The Elvis UFO diet published by
Weekly World News

somd whisper

Half Shell said:
Wow! 11 lbs is a lot for the average person. Did you excercise too? :snacks:

No, I did not exercise either, well not anymore than normal. I made a weeks menu based off the book and stuck by it and made sure I had the proportions correct and that was it.
I am on my second week and I do no expect to lose that much again but that was nice, especially since the food is so delicious and easy to prepare, plus the ingredients are normal things you would have in stock.

Nicole

Thanks. No I think I am going to stay a little longer. Kids are having a great time and I think that since the second house is becoming a pain to sell the kids and I might just move in and keep it for us. Dad is gone and my brother is doing okay, so might be time to move on.

And to the person who left me the message calling me "slotted" no I am not slotted.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
somd whisper said:
No, I did not exercise either, well not anymore than normal. I made a weeks menu based off the book and stuck by it and made sure I had the proportions correct and that was it.
I am on my second week and I do no expect to lose that much again but that was nice, especially since the food is so delicious and easy to prepare, plus the ingredients are normal things you would have in stock.

Nicole

Thanks. No I think I am going to stay a little longer. Kids are having a great time and I think that since the second house is becoming a pain to sell the kids and I might just move in and keep it for us. Dad is gone and my brother is doing okay, so might be time to move on.

And to the person who left me the message calling me "slotted" no I am not slotted.

Jesus H. Christ someone left that for me to a many a time. I just ignore it, if the *******s have nothing better to do and is too stupid to leave a name then eff them.

I am so glad the kids are doing well. Darby misses them. Well I am going to give Darby a bath and will check in later.

F

Fat Momma

DAMN Nicole

This book is melting Fat momma away!

I am going to have to change my somd forum name to HOT Momma.....soon

Pandora

I don't know which cookbook everyone is talking about, but maybe it is the Betty Crocker's Eat and Lose Weight? :shrug:

I made Sheppard's Pie, page 142, and it turned out to be very good.

I also made the mini - Pumpkin Cheesecakes, page 221, and used Splenda's brown sugar as a substitute for the brown sugar.