Just Another Idiot Parent...

sockgirl77

On September 4, 2006, Deputy Zorana Sipos served a Criminal Summons on Bobby Raymond Davis, age 20 of Lexington Park, for the charge of Confined Unattended Child. Previously, Deputy Sarah Lacey had responded to a California shopping center for the reported unattended child inside a vehicle. Once on the scene, Deputy Lacey found a child, female age 4, was inside the vehicle unattended. The child was able to provide her name and the store into which the suspect went. A few minutes later the suspect emerged. It was confirmed that he was shopping while the child was left alone. The suspect is awaiting a Preliminary Hearing before the District Court.

:rolleyes:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
On September 4, 2006, Deputy Zorana Sipos served a Criminal Summons on Bobby Raymond Davis, age 20 of Lexington Park, for the charge of Confined Unattended Child. Previously, Deputy Sarah Lacey had responded to a California shopping center for the reported unattended child inside a vehicle. Once on the scene, Deputy Lacey found a child, female age 4, was inside the vehicle unattended. The child was able to provide her name and the store into which the suspect went. A few minutes later the suspect emerged. It was confirmed that he was shopping while the child was left alone. The suspect is awaiting a Preliminary Hearing before the District Court.

Are you saying that you are a perfect parent?

LordStanley

I know nothing
He just went inside for a 20ounce bumper and a lotto ticket. where is the harm in that? :sarcasm:

Nerver mind.. would have been funnier if he was old enough to legally buy alcohol

stupid is as stupid does.... 20 yrs old and already has a 4 year old

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
DoWhat said:
Are you saying that you are a perfect parent?

Alas, If I had a nickel for every hour we had to sit in the car waiting for mom and dad to finish in the store..........maybe not at 4 yrs old but not much older. And yes I know it was a different time. And a BETTER time. :razz:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
baileydog said:
Alas, If I had a nickel for every hour we had to sit in the car waiting for mom and dad to finish in the store..........maybe not at 4 yrs old but not much older. And yes I know it was a different time. And a BETTER time. :razz:
So, true.
Mom, "You nasty ass kids stay in the car, and if I find out that anyone of you opened a door or window, you all get an ass woopin when I get back. Now stay put!"

fttrsbeerwench

baileydog said:

:yeahthat:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
sockgirl77 said:

What was the temperature that day?

fttrsbeerwench

DoWhat said:
So, true.
Mom, "You nasty ass kids stay in the car, and if I find out that anyone of you opened a door or window, you all get an ass woopin when I get back. Now stay put!"

Ahh, good times.:yay: Sitting in the hot car making faces at old ladies in the Kroger's parking lot...
Throwing stuff from the 1 inch crack in the windows...
Keeping an eye on the front of the store for when Mom returned. Hopefully, with some candy as a reward for not taking the car for a drive or setting it on fire and sitting down quickly so she didn't know you were diving over the seats....

Yep, good times:lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
fttrsbeerwench said:
Ahh, good times.:yay: Sitting in the hot car making faces at old ladies in the Kroger's parking lot...
Throwing stuff from the 1 inch crack in the windows...
Keeping an eye on the front of the store for when Mom returned. Hopefully, with some candy as a reward for not taking the car for a drive or setting it on fire and sitting down quickly so she didn't know you were diving over the seats....

Yep, good times:lol:
We would turn the wipers on, radio full blast and whatever else that would power up when she started the car. We never got any candy.

Otter

Nothing to see here
DoWhat said:
We would turn the wipers on, radio full blast and whatever else that would power up when she started the car. We never got any candy.

:liar: We know you were raised by the amish.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
fttrsbeerwench said:
Sitting in the hot car making faces at old ladies in the Kroger's parking lot...
Yeah buddy! Good times...

My cousin and I used to shout, "Easy come, easy go!" to the old ladies passing by. Don't ask me why we did this - we were 4 and 6. :lol:

fttrsbeerwench

vraiblonde said:
Yeah buddy! Good times...

My cousin and I used to shout, "Easy come, easy go!" to the old ladies passing by. Don't ask me why we did this - we were 4 and 6. :lol:

Sounds to me, he was speculating as to the virtue of the elder ladies :jet:

Has your cousin always been good at calling out da ho's??:lol:

Cowgirl

One day my mom had to go to the dry cleaners to pick up some stuff...and I didn't know it, but the nice man and woman from the dry cleaners were carrying out the stuff for mom while she paid because there were a lot of clothes. Anyways, I was about 7 at the time, and the next thing I know, this man and woman opened the door to our van. I thought they were going to kidnap my brother and me. So I started screaming bloody murder!!! :jameo:
The man ran inside the door and told my mom "I think I did something to upset your daughter!" :killingme
So after that, every time mom would leave us in the car, I'd hide behind the seats and lock the doors!!! :lmao: