good doctor

punjabigyrl

Anyone know of a good family/internist in town. Seems like the majority of the doctors in town are in it for the money. I have gone to a couple and man...I'd crawl in my bath tub and die than to go back to them. Also, this seems to the only county where certain doctors don't take new patients....why is that?

Seamaid

What county are you in? In Calvert County, Calvert Internal Medicine Group are good. How about Dr. Batong in Lusby?

MMDad

Lem Putt
pixiegirl said:
I have NEVER in my life met another doctor with such a HORRID bedside manner! I would NEVER reccomend her to anyone!
:yeahthat: I went to her with kidney pain. She told me that I'm getting old, so I better get used to pain. I was 33 at the time.

C

chess

punjabigyrl said:
I live in Saint Mary's county.

I like Dr Moon, I have been going to him for years. He is a tad hard to understand sometimes, but they have a Nurse Practioner in there now.. Kim she is great and very easy to get along with !

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
chess said:
I like Dr Moon, I have been going to him for years. He is a tad hard to understand sometimes, but they have a Nurse Practioner in there now.. Kim she is great and very easy to get along with !

See I told you some people would be ok with your sexual reassignment surgery.. You keep fighting the fight... :lmao: :lmao:

da6bearz

St. Clements Medical Center in Leonardtown is GREAT. Jennifer is an intern and she is wonderful. 301-997-0611 But they are all supper nice there.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
chess said:
That's who I see and she is super nice! She takes her time and explains any/all questions I have.

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
See I told you some people would be ok with your sexual reassignment surgery.. You keep fighting the fight... :lmao: :lmao:

As long as it helped you guys relationship that is all that counts. :love:

M

Mousebaby

I use Dr. Nilima Jayaraman in Mechanicsville, been seeing her for at least 15 yr.s! She's great! her number is 301-884-8161 or 301-884-4326 Good Luck! :howdy: